wanna play?

Lately, I’ve received quite a few questions from you guys regarding room redos.

And while I would love to take all of you on, and work with you, I am delving into a little project {that I can share more of in the upcoming months} so I don’t have time at the moment to take any on. It’s like a short term loss for me, so onward I will forge {and other over-dramatical terms} but it kinda bums me out.

Honestly, I’ll be glad I saw it {this lil thing I’m working on} through to the finish, in the end. But in the meantime, I had an idea.

If you’re interested in a room redo via yours truly, here’s the deal:

I’ll be choosing one redo per month…for free. It will feature a few photos of your wonderful space you send me on our site, with a little inspiration board, and ideas for your space, as seen here.

If you want to play, here’s what you need to do:

1. Send an email to [email protected]

2. Title : in ALL CAPS : ROOM REDO WANNAPLAY {I just made that up-sounds fun, right?}

3. In the email, I need clear, concise, photos {in natural daylight, please.} of your space. I also need what you want to change about it, why it’s not working, and some of your hopes for the new room. Oh, and some of your favorite colors. Because I love talking about colors… Oh, and just for fun-send as many rooms as you want. I’m bound to choose one, the more you send!

A few little must-writes: Please realize that by sending me an email, you are agreeing to have your space shown on my blog, as I think that everyone can learn from a room redo, whether its their space or not. People love reading about ideas, and we love the opportunity to talk and read about them! Don’t worry. I won’t post your last name, and I can use an alias if you’re part of the witness protection program and need a revamp for your safe house. Your secret is safe with me. Please send me an email with the appropriate title, because if you don’t it may get lost in the madness. Thank you for understanding!

Wanna play? Shoot me an email! I’ll be choosing my first one in the next upcoming weeks!

[pinit]

This entry was posted in eye candy, sneak peek and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

[pinit]

19 Responses to wanna play?

1. Staci Amy says:

I soooooo want to play!!!! I’ll email you pics this weekend!!! So.stinkin.excitedaboutthis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the play along :)

2. Catherine says:

I have what might be a silly question. I see that everything is numbered, but can’t find where the sources for those numbers are listed. You have found some BEAUTIFUL pieces that I’d like to check out. :)

3. Nancy says:

Oh.my.goodness. I am sending you an email. code red. right now.
    I hope you find my space as pitiful yet do-able as I do.
    happy weekend to you.

4. Dorothy says:

Your ideas are just soooo nice. And if I submit one of my needy rooms, you’ll likely think it It is a safe house for the witness protection program. Sigh. Talented as you are, I think I might actually feel too sorry for you to ask….

5. Jennifer says:

ooohhh i need to do a little cleaning then I have a couple of…erm…challenges for you. :) too fun, and I can’t wait to hear about the big project you are working on!

6. sherry w says:

Oh wow I really am getting behind on my e-mail. I totally missed this blog post!! Ashely you are crazy talented and so sweet to offer this to us followers. I gotta go snap some photos and I’ll be back. Thanks again for the opportunity.

7. Christin Wade says:

Ohhhhh! I wanna play too! My living room has absolutely nothing going for it… small, oddly shaped, and the front door opens right into it. I have not known what to do with it for 6 years! I need help! Sending you some pitiful photos now :)

8. Pingback: room redo wannaplay winner + a fabulous porch redo | the handmade home

9. Meredith says:

Bummer! I’m in the middle of my living/dining/kitchen redo but I might send in pics anyway just in case you have additional thoughts/ideas. he he!

10. Oh, I will be sending you pictures in the morning.. for the front room aka the kid hangout room.. dear lord I have no direction in there.

11. Sarah says:

I am SO sending you an email, just as soon as my furniture arrives to take pictures of…we just moved to a new base (military family) and our living room is MUCH too small for our oversized couches, at least in my opinion. I’d love some design help! You’ll be hearing from me soon. :)

12. Pingback: a giveaway + gratitude | the handmade home

13. Meghan says:

Hi Ashley! Are u only doing existing rooms? We are buying a house-yay! But I would love a room re do a la Ashley in an empty room! Does that qualify? I fell in love with you and your website a month ago and I’m officially hooked!

14. Pingback: 3 winners + 3 rooms | the handmade home