freebie of the month club: car illustrations

So, this month, in honor of  all the traveling everyone is doing today, {be safe!} and because of the 4th…I thought I’d give you something a la retro americana.

Vintage cars. Summer vacay. Need I say more?

One of my forever obsessions = vintage cars. Perfect in a little one’s space, as a friendly hello to someone who needs to brighten their day, or even on your fridge laminated as a magnet.

Simply click & download {make sure you have the latest version of adobe reader} print, and cut. TADA! Insta decor / original illustrations. {cars 1-3}

Prints will go to 5 x7 or larger.

And..view more of our past freebies, here.

Let me know how you use them…I’d love to see where!

[pinit]

This entry was posted in freebies and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

[pinit]

21 Responses to freebie of the month club: car illustrations

1. Randi says:

Those are so great … they’d be really fun at a picnic or barbecue. Thanks for sharing!

2. stephanie says:

I love these… they would make great invitations to my hubby’s 40th bday!

3. I just Love your blog. Seriously, its my favorite!

4. Allisin says:

These are super cute!! Love your blog and all the beautiful freebies :)

5. Carrie says:

I just love your house and blog. Thank you for the freebies. Thank you for all the inspiration.

6. Shaunna says:

ADORE your freebies. Big plans with these or the alphabet. Gotta finish this dining room first, and it’s time to work on Ava’s room!
    :-)
    shaunna

7. Sugar Mama says:

First of all, I LOVE these! I think they would be perfect in my re-decorated daycare room.

But when I go to download it says “drawing error occurred” and it doesn’t download. Am I doing something wrong? If you have any advice for me I’d really appreciate it!

8. Susan says:

Hi – I get the same error as the previous poster. I’m able to see the the alphabet prints, but not the camper or cars. Not sure what I’m doing wrong to make the “drawing error” show up.

9. Leslie says:

I LOVE these! I am so excited about using them in my son’s big boy bedroom. I know NOTHING about design, so let me apologize beforehand if the answer to this question is out of the question :) Would it be a lot of work to get these same prints with some red highlights in the colors? I could pay you for the time, as long as you let me know beforehand how much it would cost. Right now my son’s nursery is in the aqua blue that is in the truck’s bumper and red, so that’s the only reason I’m asking!

10. Another great share – thanks so much. My car obsessed little man will love these!

11. These are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing….

12. Denise says:

These are fabulous. I love them!

13. Galatina says:

Thank you so much – these are perfect as a ‘hello’ to a friend of mine.

14. Irene says:

Thank you SO much for all the wonderful freebies on your site! ♥ I have spent A LOT of time in here lately, discovering more and more printable treasures… I love them all!

I share printables too (my own and others), and I hope it’s ok that I posted this on my blog today: http://gidetvidere.blogspot.no/2012/07/skatter-til-printeren.html (in norwgian, but I have an english summary).

All the best,
    Irene

15. Pingback: Cars ! | Féesmaison

16. Pingback: Retro Transportation Room {Design Board}

17. Pingback: Free printable cards and illustrations

18. Amy Delmanto says:

Congratulations! Your post was featured on my blog. Please stop by to grab your “I’ve been Featured” button! http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/06/printables-for-boys-room.html