freebie of the month club : up, up and away

Whew! We’re a little later than usual, getting started this morning, if you check first thing. But it’s that time, again!

YOU get a hot air balloon, and you get a hotair balloon, and YOU get a hot air balloon! That just doesn’t get old.

Simply click & download {make sure you have the latest version of adobe reader} print, and cut. TADA! Insta decor / original illustrations. {hotair, hotair2, + hotair3}

Prints will go to 5 x7 or larger.

And..view more of our past freebies, here.

Let me know how you use them…I’d love to see where!

I have some super sweet eye candy coming tomorrow-be sure to check back with us! MUAH!

This entry was posted in freebies and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Responses to freebie of the month club : up, up and away

1. Kerrie says:

I am working on a nursery right now, these are perfect! Thank You! I will share as soon as the walls are painted and the crib is together!

2. Beth Miller says:

So cute! Thanks Oprah! 😉

3. louise says:

These are precious! :) i love the monkey one the best.

4. Oh, yay! We have a hot air balloon that floats around our valley during the summer, and our kids love spotting it. These are perfect! Thank you!

5. heather says:

I found you through everythingetsy.com. Thanks for sharing your talent! I love your style!!!! I have been looking for some cute art for my 8-month old boy’s walls that aren’t babyish and so much of your stuff is PERFECT!!!

6. Brandy says:

I love the hot air balloons! When I was little, my dad flew hot air balloons and now my last name is Traylor so I need the campers, too (get it? Trailers?) for my little baby boy’s room. If you ever do a peacock drawing, let me know. That’s my maiden name :)

I just read that back and I sound like a total redneck…

7. Annika says:

These are very cute. Thank you!

8. Vicki says:

so cute, thank you very much.

9. teresa says:

i can’t download this hotair ballons printables, and they will be so cute on my baby room. could you help me??? thanks

10. roxy says:

I love these printables… But I still can’t download them.
    I’ve downloaded the lastest version of adobe and that still doesnt help… Im so bummed!!!
    Any ideas?

• jamin says:

Roxy, sorry without bring at your computer I don’t. I’m sure it’s something in your settings. Have you contacted adobe? They might be able to trouble shoot it. I would also double check your download folder just to make sure they didn’t download and you missed it. Hope that helps some.

11. Kristin says:

Thanks for the freebies! They’re fabulous! I used them in conjunction with some hot air balloons that I made for our playroom.

You can see them in my blog post: http://www.craftingplay.com/2013/03/quick-and-easy-hot-air-balloons.html

12. Raquel T says:

Lovely! Thanks for share.