freebie of the month : camera printables

Happy Thursday, everyone! Though I’ve created a few designs lately, we were overdue for an official freebie of the month club giveaway… illustrations style. They are my faves, after all.

So I thought I’d spiff up a few of these vintage camera illustrations.

Here they are, just for you wonderful people! Whether it’s a card for someone, decor for your home, or just about everything in between…these illustrations work by themselves or in a group. They print out to 5 x 7 and beyond.

Want them? Click here to visit our downloads page, and grab up these little freebies. {camera 1, camera 2 + camera 3.} Click here to see the rest of our freebies…they’re just for you!

Tada! We’d love to see what you do with them!

Have an inspired day!

[pinit]

This entry was posted in freebies and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

[pinit]

16 Responses to freebie of the month : camera printables

1. betsy says:

LOVE these!!! my son has the tricycle print in his room!
    thanks, ashley, for being so generous!!

2. Jennifer M says:

These are beautiful! I happened to click over to the other printables, however, and squee–those CAMPERS! You’ve made my day. Thanks!

3. Well. I don’t know you. And I’m a new follower. But, I have to say.. I love you for this.

4. LOVE YOUR HANDMADE BLOG AND ALL THE GROOVY FREEBIES

5. Tami C says:

Your printables are the best! Thanks, love the vintage camera. :)

6. Chrissy says:

Hi – these are adorable. I love the camera 3 {aqua and yellow stripes} Do you do any custom sizes – even for a fee? I’m redoing my dining room and I have a frame from Ikea with a 11.5×11.5 mat opening. I would love this image to frame in my new room. Would you be willing to enlarge maybe to a 12×12. I’m happy to pay for your time and effort!! fingers crossed ~Chrissy

7. Betty Bake says:

am i allowed to use them on my blog here? http://www.bettybake.co.za
    in my side bar with a message about how my photos are copyrighted to me?

if not i totally understand

hugs
    Betty Bake
    ps I LOVE your blog

8. kellie says:

Love these! Many thanks for sharing :)

9. GBR says:

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent! I hung up the letter ‘e’ on my daughter’s bedroom door, and it makes me happy every time I see it.

10. Mel McCarthy says:

Thank You so much for these gorgeous camera printables. They are amazing!

11. Pingback: Vintage Camera Printables « collinscaptured

12. I appreciate it for posting “freebie of the month : camera printables | the handmade home”.

I actuallymight absolutely wind up being back again for far more browsing and commenting here soon enough.
    With thanks, Fatima