the font snob club : 25 more fun fonts!

Updated: Hello wonderfuls! When these posts were made, these fonts were free. If they are not free now, please know this post is now older, so sites sometimes start charging. If it asks for a donation, you can choose your own amount so consider that as well. Thank you!

Happy Monday, wonderful people! Here’s to hoping you had a great weekend! Ours was a little crazy-the good kind-and I’ll be sharing some of that with you later this week…because we have some fun news. {Nope. No more babies. Because I know some of your minds just went there. ;}}

But in the meantime…

via

For those of you who have been dropping in on us from time to time, I hope you’re ready for our third official font snob post!

Have you taken the pledge yet?

And in other news, regarding all things nerdy graphic design humor:

I’ll take a baker’s dozen of these. Consider this my official apology if I’ve offended any scriptina lovers out there. Which, IMO, is the new comic sans. Don’t flog me.

Think of this as your monthly installment of fontly goodness for those of us with discerning taste. Kind of like a wine of the month club. Except graphic. And for snobs. And they’re free…so triple win. Some of these you may already have…some of these you may have never seen…they’re just a few of my new faves. So, without further ramblage:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

And they’re aaaaaaalllllll free. For the bonus round:

For any of you searching for unique graphics for your blawghs, these beautiful creations by Jessica Hishche really float my boat. They’re free drop caps for your body text with complete instructions on her site…she even has letterpress prints available of her gorgeous work. Be sure to pop on over and take a gander at her beautiful designs!

Now go create something beautiful. Happy inspired day…Enjoy!

This entry was posted in font snob and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to the font snob club : 25 more fun fonts!

1. Pamelotta says:

Just when I thought I was full, you offer up another serving! Homestead and Ferrica are magnificent!

2. April says:

You outdid yourself again! Thank you!

3. Breanna says:

Great Post! I just so happened to be scouring my computer for a nice serif font when I decided to take a facebook break and saw this post. Serif Beta is beautiful!

4. Jenn says:

I bet you sold your house!?!

5. Lara says:

I just did a brochure for someone who INSISTED on Papyrus. I couldn’t get her to change her mind and it killed me. Now I can’t even use it in my portfolio

6. Jami Nato says:

be still my beating heart.

7. Rhonda says:

Love these – thanks for sharing!!

8. Lisa F. says:

Thank-you SO much! :)

9. stacy says:

Yay! I actually had one of these! Champagne & Limousines has been one of my favorites lately. Off to check out the others :)

10. Claudia says:

I’ve fallen in love with the Daily Drop Cap. Thanks so much for this info. I wrote a post about it today and linked back to you.

Claudia

11. Pingback: » favorite finds & random thoughts refeathered.com

12. Gio says:

Just what i was looking for!!! great blog:-)

13. Ayelet says:

hi, the fonts are magnificent. thank you for sharing. Is it possible to use one of them in my website?

14. Heidi says:

As a graphic designer/font-o-phile I am ALWAYS searching for fabulous new fonts, so thanks for this! Just discovered your blog through iheartorganizing and I’m so glad I did!

15. Thauna says:

I’m a font junkie…seriously. Love the list, have a few, but I’m off to get Alexandria…OMGEEE, LOVE!

16. Anisa says:

I don’t get the Homestead font. I downloaded it, but it looks like there are several sections of it. But in my font list only one shows up and it’s just solid… did anyone else have this problem?

17. kelly says:

how do you download these fonts?

• Hi Kelly! Well, I’m not much for troubleshooting, and every computer and site is different so that’s a tricky one to answer. But in general, you usually click on the link, and it will download it to your desktop. Then you can install it into your fontbook, or whatever you have on your computer to manage your fonts. I hope that helps?? ;} Sorry I can’t really be of more assistance, but in general, just clicking on that link should get you started!

18. Karlene says:

I like bohemian typewriter. I’m going to try it out.

19. Aubrey says:

I’ve been using Walkway for about a year now, and it’s amazing. One of the best free fonts I’ve ever come across. It has so many different weights that make it extremely useful!

20. Thank you! You are officially my font hero.

21. Pingback: Creative: Over 100 Free Fonts To Download | justb.

22. Amber says:

Finally, someone who understands the greatness of selecting the perfect fonts for all occasions. Thank you!!!!

23. Darci says:

I don’t understand how to download these fonts. I have looked for a link. Is there anyway you can comment with it? I guess I am not as computer savvy as I thought.

24. Dana Ellzey says:

nice fonts

25. Valawee says:

I clicked on the link for homestead however it takes me to a site where I have to pay for the download.. Am I missing something or are only some of these fonts free ??

Also is there any limits as to what we can use these on ? Personal use only or ??

Thanks !

• Hi Valawee. Each font is different so you will have to check that out on their separate pages. All of these should be for free, but some of these posts have been up for a while, so they may be charging now. Will it let you choose your amount? As an artist, I have to say you can donate, but some will let you donate less. AKA enter your own amount… ;}

26. ginger says:

How do i download them? i love them!

27. Pingback: font snob club : 25 more fun fonts {may 2012} | the handmade home

28. Kat says:

What is the font used in the pledge card?

29. Scriptina IS the new Comic Sans. Thank you!

30. Pingback: Qualche link per il week end | moms in the city

31. Sharon says:

What kind of copyright do you have on these fonts? Like, could I possibly use one for a logo I am designing?