a little blog lovin’

Happy Friday, fabulous people! We hope you all have had a great week!

I just love blogs. Don’t you? I guess I hope you do, if you read ours. ;} My point being that I don’t get to read them as often as I want. I have to do annoying things like eat and sleep. But there is just such great talent out there, I could make a full time career out of perusing. Someone want to pay me for that? And eating cheese?

I love them, and the talented people behind them. I was able to hop around a bit last week (a real indulgence as of late) and thought I’d share some of my favorite finds with all of you!

Jami from The Natos shared their amazing attic remodel. Wait until you see the little  nook! It’s squeal worthy.

Jenna from Hey Home Slice shared her adorable entryway. If I lived nearby, that little piece would conveniently disappear. I’m a furniture klepto hoarder.

Tricia from Simplicity In The South revealed her awesome teen boy’s room. And a few DIY projects you really need to check out, here.

I love Abra’s, of When Baby Sleeps, simple summer mantel.

Darlene, from Fieldstone Hill, shows us a simple gilding project {for DIY cheaters}

Megan from Megan Brooke Handmade has a super fun post on styling bookshelves.

And I’m storing this project away for later, because I’m in lurve. Found via BHG, Chelsea of The Paper Mama shows us how she did this awesome lampshade!

That should give you a little weekend reading/project tackling/blog drooling to accomplish in the next few days…don’t ya think? What are some of your fave finds this week? Please let us know…we’d love to see!

See you back here on Monday! Have an inspired day, everyone!

This entry was posted in eye candy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to a little blog lovin’

1. Megan Brooke says:

Thanks so much for including my post on styling shelves in your round up! :) It’s an honor ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

2. Jenna Joy says:

What great finds! That attic redo is to die for.

3. JP says:

I LOVE all of these. These are so fun. Seriously great finds. I think I’m going to have to try my hand at that lamp.

4. I’ve been drooling over Jami’s attic, too. What an amazing job! Oh, and let’s start a support group, because I’m also a furniture klepto. It’s a disease!

5. hey sweet girl. This non-diy-er is SO tickled to be in your roundup; thank you! Still can’t wait to hear about that dream….
    hugs from across the country!
    - {dar}

6. DaNelle says:

Okay, I officially need an attic now! Thanks for the blog recommendations!

DaNelle recently posted…Why I changed my mind about Homeschooling

7. Tricia says:

I was so excited when I saw that you shared my post on my son’s room! I’ve been a follower for a long time, so I feel honored!

8. Jami Nato says:

oh you.
    you’re invited to the attic the next time you’re in KC. :)

9. Ashley! You are such a star for including me in your round up! Thank you! I love reading your blog, and it was such a treat to see Homeslice on your pages today. Have a great weekend, hope you get to sneak in some blog reading :)

10. Sheila says:

Thanks for sharing the blogs. I will check some out.

11. betsy says:

seriously, in LOVE with all of these blogs!
    but….just so you know ~ we were inspired by YOUR blog! our instagram pics arrived today from postalpix…….my husband & i loved your giant polaroid frame ~ that you guys inspired us to do our own (plus when i told him y’all were AU grads ~ he said they must know what they’re doin’!) hee-hee!
    war eagle, blog friend!
    ~ betsy & richard

12. tara says:

I think it’s very kind of you to celebrate others here at The Handmade Home….thanks for introducing me to almost a whole new set of blogs. I’m with you…I don’t get to sit and read blogs as often as I’d like…that’s the bummer of this fab thing called blogging. :)

13. Pingback: On a personal note {9.1.12} - Simplicity in the South