the weary world rejoices

dirty_hands

Today, I’m thankful for small dirty hands, and sofa smudges.

making_a_manger

For stepping on legos, and tripping on dump trucks.

drawing

For laundry piles and dirty dishes. Bedtime struggles and potty training drama.

little_people

For beautiful creations, and innocent imaginations.

manger

The weary world rejoices.

children's_manger

This entry was posted in photo momento, sneak peek and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to the weary world rejoices

1. Anna says:

My sentiments exactly. I love your kids’ little manger scene. That is so sweet.

2. JT says:

There really are no words, are there? Sorrow and thankfulness come to mind. Praying for those families and it definitely makes you think.

3. Layla K says:

Yes. I love the little manger! So sweet!

4. Suzanne says:

My sentiments exactly. What a beautiful post. Thank you.

5. Centsational Girl says:

Amen.

6. Great post Ashley – Bless all the children – they make life worth living. The handmade manger with smiling happy people is so cute, way better than any store bought one :)

7. Yes, yes, and yes.

And I love that Nativity set…melted my heart.

8. We should all be grateful for those blessings. That is about the sweetest Nativity I have ever seen!

9. Beautiful post. I am thankful for so much of the same. We are all so very blessed!

10. Debbie says:

So well put, I know everyone is holding their families just a little tighter.

11. Rhonda says:

Love it. I said something eerily similar yesterday… I think mothers everywhere are hurting.

12. brenda says:

There are so many “helpers” in our world…but so much incredible destruction and heart wrenching sadness can occur in seconds by one out of millions. Yes, incredible thankfulness for all things small and delightful…all the small but wonderful things.
    but I fear so many are simply “blocking IT out”and moving on with their lives.
    We need REAL change…how?