a spring kick with target’s threshold

So we’re nothing short of absolutely thrilled to share this eye candy goodness, and a little inspiration with you today. When we found out about this little shindig to share with all of you we were all, “Uh, Yes.”
target_logo

And when they mentioned that it was part of their amazingly drool worthy Threshold collection, (one of our absolute favorites!) We were practically stumbling over ourselves with a reply. threshold_logoMost of their amazing pieces are no stranger to you guys. I mean, I pretty much have to put myself on shopping probation from purchasing every single piece in sight when I enter the store. On any regular occasion, I’m sent in for a few token items and I may or may not come back with an entire bedroom in tow.

target_threshold_kitchenUpon being questioned by Jamin I’m all, “Oh My! I was attacked by Target ninjas and held at nunchuck-point. They forced me to partake in these ridiculously incredible shenanigans.” Sorrynotsorry.

And that, ladies and gents is why Jamin usually does the shopping.

thresholdBut seriously. I mean, love it much? I feel like the genius designers hit a home run with this one.

That’s what we love about their products. They blend beautifully with your existing decor. Their durable, every day design ups the anté in the pretty department + they’re useful. And the best part? Their outlandishly affordable prices.

target_table_setting

So we decided to create a table scape, blending their (ah-mazing!) designs with some of the things we already had around our home.

threshold_target_products

Their table runner blends gorgeously with a table cloth, linens and vintage pieces we already had lying around. It was the perfect splash of color. Anyone else ready for spring? It’s like a shot of happy for your table.

threshold_style

Their melamine plates blended with their awesome glass pieces for a super fun, colorful spread. And who doesn’t want a durable table with kids bouncing around?

threshold_products

I love a combination of layers, interesting patterns, and mismatched pops of color for a simple easy table scape. Threshold’s collection is the perfect assortment for that.

threshold_design

Their products are perfect for the every day home. Want to know the best part? Shortly after this little shoot, chocolate milk was spilled. Everywhere.

But why have something pretty in your home that you’re not going to use?

It’s life. I simply threw our linens (and Threshold’s table runner) in the washing machine on the gentle cycle and it came out good as new. Tada!

threshold_target_tablescape

Stay tuned for more glorious Threshold goodies we have coming your way in the form of a little eye candy. And be sure to check out Threshold’s collection. Their delightful pieces are like kicking it up a notch for your home. And totally doable for a spruce up in keeping with the budget. Winning.

What’s your favorite piece you’ve spied from their collection? Have you used it to spruce up your home? Join us on Pinterest and follow along as we add more of our favorites from the Threshold’s collection.

Have an inspired day, lovelies!

This post is brought to you in partnership with Target and Style Coalition, all opinions and thoughts are original to the Handmade Home. To read our full disclosure visit here.

[pinit]

This entry was posted in eye candy, sneak peek and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

[pinit]

21 Responses to a spring kick with target’s threshold

1. SmithShack71 says:

Uh, yes! I do love it much.
    It’s happy :)
    Have a great day

-Angie

2. Aimee says:

Oh my how lovely!! I want it all, please. Thanks for sharing, great post to help me transition for spring.

3. Jenna says:

Adore. It. All. What a beautiful inspiring tablescape, guys! As always, I love your magical touches.

4. Love it all!! Are those chalkboard jars from there too? I feel like I’ve seen the exact one at Anthro….!!! So fun!

5. Steph says:

Going to Target now! I must have that runner and might as well get some other things too right?

6. Anna says:

Perfection. I’m officially ready for a party.

7. Sarabeth says:

Oh, I’m like you – I want to buy it all!

8. Sarah says:

Love love love Threshold’s outdoor collection, too.

9. I am so in love with Threshold at Target!! I’m with you…I could buy every single thing. Love, love, LOVE!!! BTW…your table is totally fab!

10. Maureen says:

So excited for Target to finally open in Canada. We will have a local store opening in the fall! Have had my eye on the Threshold line for quite some time and excited it will be included in the Canadian stores!!

11. I have been smitten since I saw the ads in HGTV Magazine, and the TV commercials have about sent me over the top! I haven’t set foot in the store yet, because I would surely need an intervention. LOVE this line so very much!!

12. baileywife says:

OMG! I get attacked by those same Target Ninjas! And then I may or may not have to hide my stash they make me buy and bring things out slowly so no one suspects anything! Shhhh…don’t tell ANYONE!;) ~Kim

13. meg says:

I am never able to get out of Target without spending at least $100! There just too many cute deals!

14. amy says:

I think we could totally be best friends! I was at Target yesterday and lamented to my friend that I needed to break up with Target because it’s not a healthy relationship on my part, but I just can’t. I fell in love with all the Threshold line. I was dying–DYING–for the grey ticking strip sheets. And the table linens, too!

15. Jen says:

oh my gosh. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see that you were showcasing Threshold today! I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys and I used to shop at Jcrew and Anthropologie and Pottery Barn all the time for my clothing and home accessories… dropping $130 without too much remorse for a shirt that I would wear a couple times. Now, Target is MY store that I shop at for my clothing and home and I LOVE it! I’m a little disappointed with their Spring offerings for women’s clothing, but I can’t get enough of the Threshold line of home decor! Two days ago, they restocked the home decor shelves for the newer line and I had heart palpatations when I noticed it. I swear I should work for them since I know more about what’s going on in that store than the employees! Your spread looks so cute and inspiring and it’s so awesome that the average person can achieve that look simply by heading to their local Target store. Thanks for the inspiration! xo

16. tara says:

beautiful table setting…just beautiful.
    soooo ready for spring.

17. Kimberly says:

Love this! Looks like a beautiful, bright & cheery spring table! Thanks for the inspiration!

18. Pingback: a fresh look with threshold pillows | the handmade home