It’s been a while since we’ve had one of these little round ups, and today, we thought we’d share a few of our favorite products right now… some we’ve used and love, and some we want to do something with… a little mini-inspiration, if you will. ;} So without further ado…
1. This little whistle necklace is oh so charming with its vintage-esque look. Oh, and it really whistles. Emerson may or may not have stolen it from me… It feels a little bit like Joan Holloway. Except it’s not a pen. And I’m not Joan. And it kind of feels like my first ever Hello Kitty whistle that I probably drove my parents crazy with. The grown up version.
3. We’re really feeling the granny-chic vibe lately, and would love an old sheer lace tablecloth. This one is unique + gorgeous. Found here.
4. I feel like this is an art sculpture and not a ‘real’ children’s toy… so if it is, please fill us in. But we found this here, and we are in love. It needs to get in our playroom, yesterday. I know. It’s random…it’s just one of those pieces. Oh so fun. Quite possibly the world’s coolest toy.
5. This vintage croquette set reminds me of summers at my grandmother’s house. There should be a fun way to display a collection of those striped balls on a wall…. hmmm…
6. Proud moment: One of high school friends totally just wrote this awesome children’s book. The Girl Who Got Out of Bed. Can anyone else relate? My kids loved it, and it’s charming bedtime story for your littles!
7. I nabbed some of this face scrub at Tarjay the other day and it’s my new fave. I feel like it makes my face glow. It’s probably all in my head so just roll with it.
8. My hair has been this weird kind of kinked out/half curled since I had children. As if life isn’t complicated enough as a mom, let’s throw hair issues into the mix. YAY! It went from straight-as-a-board and easy to manage to crazyoutofcontrol and I was super close to pulling a Sinead O’connor until my fab hair dresser recommended this. It’s a bit of an investment, but there’s been no turning back. It saves me an hour, and if you have the same (first world) problems you can totally relate. You’ll thank me later, because I just found it discounted, here. This + Moroccan Oil totally keeps it manageable.
9. Don’t ask me why, but a vintage cooler is so on my list.
10. I’ve worn the same lipstick for twelve years. TWELVE. I can’t decide if it’s a sign that I need to get out more, but I do believe it’s just that fantastic. You know when you find your color and there’s no parting with it? Ever? And if anyone ever tried to take it away, they would have to pry it from your cold, dead hands and then you would claw their eyeballs out after you came back to life? This is that color for me. I’ve been thinking of pulling a Taylor Swift with the red, but I’m not Taylor, so there’s that. Anyway, check it here. Love Origins. FOR.EV.ER.
11. I’m smitten with this rug, and that’s a problem. Because I am obsessed. Particularly if paired with Benjamin Moore’s Once Upon a Time. My latest green crush. I’m putting together a space in my head as I type. I DO need to get out more.
12. This toenail polish is a party on my toes. I am sure it will take twelve years to remove because I’m twelve and I put ten layers on for ultra glitter mode, but I am in discoballgold heaven, and no one can tell me differently. Thank you.
That concludes our rando roundup. What’s your favorite product lately that you’re smitten with?
Have an inspired day, y’all!