:: update on the winner – congrats Ashleigh Hall::
Mother’s day. It sneaks up on us every year.
If you’re anything like us, you probably know it can be a little challenging to find just that right thing for your mom. I mean, how can we find something that shows our appreciation? Or is useful? Or beautiful? Or really reflective of who she is?
From fun ideas to the ridiculously practical ones, we’re always looking.
The. Pressure. We kind of put it on ourselves, because our moms are amazing and would still love a piece of art made out of our kids’ handprints.
Okay fine. My handprints are pretty refrigerator-worthy, too. ;}
But this year, we decided to take the useful and super attractive (bonus!) route. Because if you’re anything like us, one of the most important things we can do is keep in touch with our moms. It’s a priceless option, really.
Recently we switched to Verizon from another provider. After we did some shopping for us, we were inspired by Verizon’s great options for everything. The thought occurred to us that the same things we loved would be great for gift giving, and so we decided to share a few fab ideas for the tech-savvy gift givers, and mom. So without further ado: A Verizon Wireless Mother’s Day Round Up.
1.This awesome case, so when you call her she’s always reminded of how amazingly thoughtful and stylish you are.
2. Canary Home Security – is built to learn and adapts to your home over time. Something useful so she can keep an eye on everything when she’s away.
3. This great iPad Case for the mom with awesome taste. In a fun color choice.
4. These super handy headphones for her workouts. And the cords don’t get in the way.
5. Smart home automation she can control from her phone and lower her energy bill. Yes, please.
6. It’s the little things: Keep her safe with a way to power up on the road. It even comes with a light that alerts you when the charging is complete.
8. Ultimate Ears Wireless: A great little portable speaker that helps her music travel with her, even if it’s her favorite songs just right around the house.
9. A gift in the thoughtful unexpected and something she may not think to purchase for herself.
10. I couldn’t ever really buy my mom a selfie stick because she hasn’t quite perfected the duck face. But it was too amazing not to include, because this just may be the best gift ever. And I secretly want one for myself.
11. A Go Pro – so much fun for capturing all those memories… and just the every day. Because those make the very best moments.
Isn’t technology amazing? We love all the options out there.
Oh, and PS – because we really want you to have an amazing mother’s day, we are giving away this lovely $100 gift card just for her to pick out her very own gift! Or even encourage her to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S6.
It’s a 100 dollar value to purchase anything she can use.
Visit this Verizon link and let us know in the comment section your favorite way to stay in touch with mom or what your mom could use to stay better connected this mother’s day. (Also share this post on a social media and get an extra entry, just tag us in the share.) Good luck, fabulous readers – may the luckiest of ducks win! Giveaway ends Thursday 4/30 @ 11:59pm and random winner will be selected within 7 days, by entering you agree to all contest and giveaway rules.
The perfect little addition for mother’s day! And don’t forget to check out other great inspiration from our friends at Style Me Pretty.
Compensation for this post was provided by Verizon Wireless via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Verizon Wireless or AOL. For our full disclosure and giveaway policy please visit here.