Here’s to homework free weekends, work free weekends and fun filled time with our favorite people. Whether you have down time planned or a little bit of everything, we hope today is amazing.
Here’s what you may have missed this week on The Handmade Home:
• open concept living: a few things to consider
• the perfect indoor fire with duraflame
• our studio reveal – how we changed our scary basement over from drab to an awesome workspace
• coffee talk: our amazing experience with window world
So without further ado, here’s a few of our fave finds on the www this week:
Our first son’s nursery was beatrix potter, and so was my own. Therefore I’m totally smitten by these blocks via Jamie Costiglio
• this great ombre art how to
• The day the house tried to be cute
And this… have you joined yet? Should we not be trying to make this happen? We need to delve a little further. Got a few thoughts? We’d love to hear what you know or have read about this app, the owner, and everything in between.
Have an inspired day!