It’s the weekend, and let’s just say we’re really thrilled about it! We needed a few days off – or as much time as we can get in the in between. We’re sure you guys feel the same! Here’s to a brunchy/yoga type of weekend. Yes, I am totally basic.
This week on the handmade home:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• this fall home tour
• DIY no carve color blocked pumpkins
• loving this diy pom pom wreath
• an adorable glow-in-the-dark tie dye ghost costume
• how our parents’ marriages shape us
• what US presidents from history might look like today
• this adorable Christmas candle craft
• a great resource for all things landscaping
So what are some of your fave finds from the www this week? We’d love to see!
Have an inspired day!