free planner and calendar + more {2015}

There were requests. Inquiries. Lots of comments and questions and emails. After all of that, we decided it was time to get with it, and release our 2015 version, already. I’m just so excited that there are so many more of you just like me out there… who love planners. And printables. And free things. And being a total nerd.

Nerds are awesome.

It’s heeeerrreeee.

2015_planner

It feels so early, but I guess early is all relative. A lot of you guys are teachers, and needed something to work with in the planning department. A lot of you are parents and need the same thing. And professionals. And other official sounding things. Bottom line, many of you like to look farther ahead than 6 months {I’m all, It’s summer, suckas! This is a day to day gig, right? See questionable parenting survival skills: The kids do things like bounce on the trampoline in stilts with pointy popsicle sticks. Kiddingnotkidding.}

But don’t blink… we were almost there with January and the idea of next year’s planner. Because I’m an old fashioned pen and paper kinda gal.

Sorry, environment.

So here we are… a 2015 version of our free planner. With a few little fun extras, of course.

2015_free_planner_printables

free_calendar_planner

We spruced up next year’s version a bit with fresh colors and fun pattern options. The idea is that you can piece it together with our 2014 version… and make your own customized planner according to whatever floats your boat. {Be sure to check out our options there, too!}

calendar_free

Get the calendar views here: {january february march april may june july august september october november december}

And because I almost forgot… the cover. I was so excited about the {totally unnecessary} cover that makes you feel completely official. Yay official!

weekly_view_free_printable_options

The weekly views here: {This time with more pattern options: daily pages hex - mwdaily pages hex tsdaily pages polkadot mw, daily pages polkadot tsdaily pages stripe mw, daily pages stripe ts }

free_menu_planner_and_cleaning_schedule

This time around, we decided y’all might like a menu planner/shopping list + cleaning schedule, too. {menu planner/shopping list + cleaning schedule} Because wheeling around three offspring cirque du soleil/chimpanzee performers in the grocery cart requires an extra bit of sanity… and peace of mind in the form of a well written list. Nothing stinks worse than forgetting the sugar when you wanted to make sugar cookies.

planner

Of course we still love using the ideas and inspiration pages… a chance to brainstorm with your creative selves. {In three options here: ideas + inspiration hex ideas + inspiration polka ideas + inspiration stripe}

2015_free_planner

We still use our lesson planners, too. Here’s labeled options {lesson planner hex, lesson planner polka, lesson planner stripe} and blank {schedule hex, schedule polkadot, schedule stripe}

lesson_planners

And if any of you could use some slave labor motivated help, we’ve devised a little system around our home to get some things done, and thought we’d throw these in as well.

chorecharts

We simply printed these out and laminated them: Tada! Instant dry erase boards to keep your kids on track through the summer (and beyond) when it comes to school: {schoolwork chart hex, schoolwork chart polkadot, schoolwork chart stripe}

We’re taking it easy through the summer but we also have to finish out our curriculum and keep their little minds fresh, so they have a few simple exercises throughout the day to mix in with playtime-this helps them stay on track. {Read more in our homeschool series, here.}

chore_charts_dry_erase

And chore charts: {weekly chores hex, weekly chores polkadot, weekly chores stripe}

free_printable_chore_chart

Because there were so many requests, we also have a lot of the options in an A5 size {smaller format}.

free_A5_planner_printables

Cover: {Cover A5}

Monthy views: {januaryA5 februaryA5 marchA5 AprilA5 mayA5 JuneA5 JulyA5 AugustA5 SeptemberA5 OctoberaA5 novemberA5 DecemberA5}

Weekly views: {weekly pages hex 1, weekly pages hex 2}

Menu + cleaning planner: {menuplanner A5 cleaning schedule A5}

Brain storming pages: {brainstorming stripeA5, brainstorming polkadot A5}

planner_free_printables

We still love these little markers for color coded writing fun, these great tabs, washi tape for fun organization and this planner still rocks our world.

Just a FAQ’s:

1. What kind of paper do you print this on? Cardstock is what we love best. It’s great for all things planner, but any will do! The regular size will fit perfectly on an 8.5 x 11 – just click, print, hole punch and use. The smaller size will still fit on a standard sheet, just cut to your preferred (smaller A5 size) and use.

2. Can you print this on two sides? I actually use the blank sides for extra sketching space… it’s how I think and a lot of the ideas in my head work themselves onto paper that way. So I prefer the blank sides. But if you want to print on two sides, you can take it to a professional printer, or depending on your printer settings, try to run your paper back through to get it on the next side. This will vary for everyone depending on what they own.

3. Can I take these to a professional printer? Will I be allowed to print them there? Absolutely. These are free. Just give me the blood of your firstborn We just ask that you respect copyright laws by not selling them ;} Share, and enjoy!

4. How did you create these? I am a graphic designer by trade, so the files were created in Adobe Illustrator. Then moved to PDF format in Photoshop to prepare them for our site.

5. Why are all of these in separate files?

y_u_no guyThis makes them easier for us to manage on our end, and as the years go by, easier for you to download. Each year {don’t worry, we will also have one for 2016 available by next summer} will come with different features, and it helps to pick and choose what you want to add to your own personal collection as you go. (Also, we’re human and will make mistakes. We will be shocked if there is not a single edit that needs to be made.) So this makes for easy quick fixes as soon as we’re notified. Last year, we may or may not have left off Father’s Day. Whoops. I’ve officially over explained myself.

We have slightly different colors and different file selections in last year’s option in undated formats. We hope you can choose, pick, and enjoy!

If you’re new here, be sure to check out all of our free printables, here.

Regarding additions, changes, personal preferences for color, suggestions, questions and complaints: We really do hope that you enjoy our free planner. We will definitely consider changes for the future. Unfortunately, personal preferences will be different for everyone. So it kind of is what it is. This was a ton of work, and if we tried to meet every single demand, we would never be able to play with our children. ;} The options seen are the ones that are available. Thank you so very much for stopping by, and please enjoy!

As always, let us know if you use them! We’d love to hear. Have an inspired day!

This entry was posted in dorm room decor, freebies, home school and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to free planner and calendar + more {2015}

1. Sara says:

You had me at “planner”. {Thank you!!!}

2. Pingback: free printable planner & calendar {2014} | the handmade home

3. Very impressive planner! Thank you for sharing this. It makes me happy to know I am not alone in the ‘want my own planner the way I want it’ group. I’ve made my own planner for years. I started with Adobe Pagemaker, and have since graduated to Indesign. I admit I’ve never started thinking about it as early as June ~ but that’s super because you can never be too organized. Right? (At least I am organized on paper. :) ) Anyway, your planner is inspiring and a generous thing to share. Thanks!

4. Amy says:

Man. I really am a nerd. This post has me so excited for 2015! I have tried no less than hundreds of different planners – big, small, in between, expensive, free…and so far, yours is the one I love. I like the perky colors and designs. I love to use washi tape to jazz things up and fill space…sometimes, when I am home alone, I just sit and look at my calendar for the week because it is so stinkin’ cute. lol. Seriously, I need a life. But I got this cute owl washi tape….ANYWHO, I stalk your blog all the time, I love your stuff and you consistently inspire me to make my every-day surroundings beautiful without feeling guilty about it! Love you, love your blog…thank you for sharing your passion!

5. maya says:

Wow! This is so great! Thanks for sharing… and thanks for always being so generous!

6. Elisabeth says:

Yay! Ok, now to be fair there is no way I was thinking about planner pages for next year yet but now that it has landed in my lap…And I love all the variations in pattern! Thanks so much for putting this together and sharing it.

7. Elizabeth says:

Thank you guys so much! This is the best planner ever, and it is the only planner I have actually kept on using. I think it’s because of all the bright colors!

8. Andria says:

Can you feel the hugs I’m sending? Can you? I’m pretty sure you can’t breathe I’m squeezing so hard. :)
    This homeschool momma loves these beautiful designs and thoughtful organizers! Thank you for the wonderful FREE gift!

9. Shirley says:

This is beyond fabulous, fantastic, awesome and RAD!!! Thank you for sharing so generously!!!!

10. Laura C says:

Thank you so much!! 2015 will be the year to get organized :)

11. YAY!! I love calendars!! And paper!! And organizing!! And I am super excited about the A5. Thank you!!

12. Tanya says:

These are AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to print them out and get started :) Between blogging, home school, and life I have had such a hard time keeping on top of things, this will help SO much :)

xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

13. Brie says:

What an awesome ad generous gift! I actually just created and printed my own planner for next school year, but I’m inspired by yours … and I might have to order some of those accessories you shared. :)

14. Karad says:

Thank you!! And may I ask if it took more than one set of ink cartridges? I would love to print these, but am not sure if it would be cheaper to go through our library. Thank you!

15. Melissa says:

Eeek! You are my hero! I love these! Absolutely love them! We’re starting our first year of home school and I can’t wait to get started! And now, I’m REALLY excited to get started. These pretty planners are so up my alley!

16. Courtney J says:

I was just researching homeschool planners but took a mental break and came here when I became completely overwhelmed at trying to make a decision and purchase one that I’m not sure will fit my needs…voila! You guys have saved the day! A beautiful and thorough planner to download for free?! Thank you? I will DEFINITELY be using this for my first year as a homeschooling mom :)

17. I’m so overwhelmed by your awesomeness I can’t even move. Just kidding. But this is fantastic! A million thanks for putting it together and making it free! :)

18. Amy Smith says:

This is really awesome. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into making something free that isn’t just functional but is also cute and colorful and well-designed. Something people want that doesn’t cost a fortune.

19. Annie says:

Thank thank thank you! These are sweet. These are free! These are from someone super generous. As a graphic designer myself I TOTALLY appreciate all the effort that went into designing this. Did I mention it’s FREE too? So kinda hard for me to understand why people look a gift horse in the mouth, I.e. Critiquing something offered up FREE. Kinda like me complaining about features on Facebook-which is also FREE. Thank you for sharing. I’m a fan. I adore your work! :)

20. Carmen says:

Wow!!! Thank you for doing this!!! You are the first person i have run across that has put out the following year!!! Many thanks and now I can’t wait to get started! !!

21. Amy B. says:

These are SO fantastic!!! I am going to be working on my family command center soon and I am so excited to print all of these and get them in a binder! Thank you so much for these!! And FREE! Doesn’t get much better than that. You’ve already made our backyard more beautiful with your hideaway tutorial. Still need to paint it, but then I’ll be sending pics y’alls way :)

22. Pingback: Free Planner Printables, Game Instructions Binder + more!

23. Abigail Adams says:

the owl pencil cup! SO CUTE! I want one! Please advise!

24. Michaela says:

Can you post a link for your incentive certificates, do you have it as a printable? That is such a great idea!

How often do they get their incentive certificates? Once everyday?

• Hey Michaela! We have them in the 2014 link for you to choose from. We give them sporadically, honestly. ;} I was better at the beginning of the year, and will probably pick it back up next fall, when we’re working on school again.;}

25. Melissa says:

Thank you for doing such quality life helping things at no cost! I have used your weekly layout this year and really enjoy it. I appreciate you doing this work and providing it at no cost! THANK YOU!

26. Pingback: Inspiration Monday: Whats Inspiring Me Right Now | evenlodesfriend

27. Dixie says:

THANK YOU!!!! I adore the calendar pintables. Please don’t stop making them

28. Tena Hensley says:

This is great…something I have wanted for a long time!

29. Rachael Stutts says:

Would it be possible to make a budget section for your 2015 planner?

30. Amy C says:

Thank you so much! These are great!

31. eleonora says:

Will they be available in personal size as well?Maybe with a month on 2 pages view… I’d really like to have them in my planner!

32. Janet says:

These pages are just lovely. I have one request: would it be possible for you to create the monthly calendar pages (A5) in Portrait rather than Landscape? I hate turning my planner sideways. :D

You’re very talented with graphic design. The pages are simple and colourful.

Thanks.

33. Melissa says:

These are adorable, thank you! I’ve grabbed the A5 pages to play with… gives me plenty of time to get my new system up and running before the new year.

Happy summer!

34. Inka says:

They are soooo pretty! But I only use personal size *insert crying here* ;(

35. Gwen Millns says:

wow, thank you so much for these lovely downloads – your generosity is very much appreciated x

36. Ana Alice says:

Hi,

I am from Brazil, and I love everything!!
    You are the best!!

Thanks a lot!! ;)

37. Dawn says:

Wow, wow, wow, what a God-send! I am not by nature a very organized person, at all. So….now that I have three little kids, homeschooling, and work part time, I am finding that my lack of organization is not really helping me live an abundant life! I never know what’s going on, and I waste so much time. So, a friend showed me your website and I absolutely love the look of this planner! I like the hexagons! I like the daily and weekly pages, the menu planner, the schoolwork planner, the fun colors, everything! I see that perhaps with this tool I may get my life straight! :) Thanks so much!!!!!

38. kyleen DeJong says:

Do you have an Emergancy page. Emergancy contacts,
    I live in AFrica and so mine needs to be more extensive including evacuation lists but was wondering what you would have to offer. I am not finding anything but it could be that I do not know where to look

39. Kimba says:

Can I just tell you how happy I am that you came out with this so early in the year!?!?!
    Thank you so much for the different options as well … you rock my socks off! :) Thank you for being you!

I’ll definitely be Pinning this one!!

40. Crystal says:

Thank you so much! I love this planner <3

I've wanted to try to make my own design for the longest time. Do you have any advice you could give me? What program should I use? I've been looking around but I'm not quite sure where to start. Thank you!

41. McKenzie says:

This calendar is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for/trying (and failing) to make! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous calendar with us! Blessings!

42. Thanks for the planners are beautiful.

43. melissa says:

I can not describe the joy this brings me to stumble upon this tonight! I will most likely spend the greater part of my night and tomorrow printing, hole punching and decorating!!! As a Medical Assistant who travels and mother of 2 very active children this will make my life so much easier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

44. Demetria says:

So grateful for your planning pages! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making them adorable, leaving lots of space for writing, and free! Very grateful!!! :)

45. Laurel says:

I love the calendars! Keep up the amazing work!

46. Madelyn says:

Thank you so much for this AMAZING freebie!!! I love the design and how organized everything is. I cannot wait to start printing these out.

47. Kelley T says:

I’m homeschooling for the first time this year. This will be PERFECT. But, I can’t get the cover to download! Help please!

48. Jennifer says:

You are wonderful!!! Nerds do rule and we paddle the same boat. I THANK YOU a million times for all of your creative energy and generous spirit. Most of all I appreciate that you make these available to all and not just “fans” of social media. I follow (Stalk) your blog and love all the inspiration that you give me.

49. Maria Christine Magdalena says:

Hi, Ashley! You are really talented. This planner is so AWESOME. I’m deeply in LOVE with you and your creativity. Thank you for sharing your awesome works with me (and other people too :p). Can’t wait to see your new project. Hope you can always inspire people using your talent. God bless you :)

50. wanda galloway says:

i would like to own one of your calendars for 2015

51. Shari says:

Thank you so much for these. My question is what size binder will the A5 pages fit in? I’m guessing with them being smaller they won’t sit well in a big binder. I saw some smaller binders at staples that I want to totally have a reason to buy lol lol. My washi tape is ready to go on it!

52. Amy L says:

I love my iPad and all thing tech but I MUST plan by writing. I could weep for joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Going to have this printed via an online service with a coil binding and heavy covers. {sigh}

53. Julie says:

You are a genius! Thank you so much for making these available to those of us who are design challenged!

54. I feel so blessed by this! Thank you for sharing your hard work!! This is exactly what I have been looking for.

55. Trista S says:

Oh my goodness! This planner is AMAZING!! I have been all over the world wide web–seriously, got the “you have successfully surfed the entire internet” alert ;)–for a planner that would work for me and there was always “something” off about them. But this…this is too good to be true. THANK YOU so much!! You ROCK for making these and even more so for making them FREE!!

56. Nicole Campbell says:

Thank you so much for this! I can’t wait to get my house organized! This is amazing.

57. Mary Anne says:

Thank you so much for making and sharing this! It’s beautiful, and it’s so generous of you. – A Grateful Planning Nerd

58. Ronna Mayfield says:

When I tried to open the planner printables in my Adobe Reader, there were solid boxes covering up the majority of the page. Why is that? What do I need to do different?

Thanks!

59. Nicole says:

Oh gosh this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!
    Thanks a milllion and one. :)

60. erika says:

With this years addition of cleaning and shopping lists, menu plans, chore charts, etc. this makes en excellent home management binder for me. THANK YOU!!!!

61. Amber says:

Hi! First, I want to say this is amazing that you are offering these for free! Secondly, I was trying to print some of the weekly views for my personal sized planner, and they are printing out as a full sheet rather than personal size. Is the link correct, or is it on my end…? Thank you!

62. april says:

This may be a stupid question but how do you punch holes in the A5 sheets that will correspond to the smaller binder size?

63. Lee Jane Sison says:

I really love this planner. Colorful and Fab at the same time. It will help me a lot not to procrastinate for a student like me. Thank you a lot. You are amazing guys!

64. Susan says:

I do love your free planner! Any chance it can be printed in a smaller version? I am wanting a 5″x8″ binder. I’m an empty nester but still love to have a fun planner for my semi-busy life.