free planner and calendar + more {2015}

There were requests. Inquiries. Lots of comments and questions and emails. After all of that, we decided it was time to get with it, and release our 2015 version, already. I’m just so excited that there are so many more of you just like me out there… who love planners. And printables. And free things. And being a total nerd.

Nerds are awesome.

It’s heeeerrreeee.

2015_planner

It feels so early, but I guess early is all relative. A lot of you guys are teachers, and needed something to work with in the planning department. A lot of you are parents and need the same thing. And professionals. And other official sounding things. Bottom line, many of you like to look farther ahead than 6 months {I’m all, It’s summer, suckas! This is a day to day gig, right? See questionable parenting survival skills: The kids do things like bounce on the trampoline in stilts with pointy popsicle sticks. Kiddingnotkidding.}

But don’t blink… we were almost there with January and the idea of next year’s planner. Because I’m an old fashioned pen and paper kinda gal.

Sorry, environment.

So here we are… a 2015 version of our free planner. With a few little fun extras, of course.

2015_free_planner_printables

free_calendar_planner

We spruced up next year’s version a bit with fresh colors and fun pattern options. The idea is that you can piece it together with our 2014 version… and make your own customized planner according to whatever floats your boat. {Be sure to check out our options there, too!}

calendar_free

Get the calendar views here: {january february march april may june july august september october november december}

And because I almost forgot… the cover. I was so excited about the {totally unnecessary} cover that makes you feel completely official. Yay official!

weekly_view_free_printable_options

The weekly views here: {This time with more pattern options: daily pages hex – mwdaily pages hex tsdaily pages polkadot mw, daily pages polkadot tsdaily pages stripe mw, daily pages stripe ts }

free_menu_planner_and_cleaning_schedule

This time around, we decided y’all might like a menu planner/shopping list + cleaning schedule, too. {menu planner/shopping list + cleaning schedule} Because wheeling around three offspring cirque du soleil/chimpanzee performers in the grocery cart requires an extra bit of sanity… and peace of mind in the form of a well written list. Nothing stinks worse than forgetting the sugar when you wanted to make sugar cookies.

planner

Of course we still love using the ideas and inspiration pages… a chance to brainstorm with your creative selves. {In three options here: ideas + inspiration hex ideas + inspiration polka ideas + inspiration stripe}

2015_free_planner

We still use our lesson planners, too. Here’s labeled options {lesson planner hex, lesson planner polka, lesson planner stripe} and blank {schedule hex, schedule polkadot, schedule stripe}

lesson_planners

And if any of you could use some slave labor motivated help, we’ve devised a little system around our home to get some things done, and thought we’d throw these in as well.

chorecharts

We simply printed these out and laminated them: Tada! Instant dry erase boards to keep your kids on track through the summer (and beyond) when it comes to school: {schoolwork chart hex, schoolwork chart polkadot, schoolwork chart stripe}

We’re taking it easy through the summer but we also have to finish out our curriculum and keep their little minds fresh, so they have a few simple exercises throughout the day to mix in with playtime-this helps them stay on track. {Read more in our homeschool series, here.}

chore_charts_dry_erase

And chore charts: {weekly chores hex, weekly chores polkadot, weekly chores stripe}

free_printable_chore_chart

Because there were so many requests, we also have a lot of the options in an A5 size {smaller format}.

free_A5_planner_printables

Cover: {Cover A5}

Monthy views: {januaryA5 februaryA5 marchA5 AprilA5 mayA5 JuneA5 JulyA5 AugustA5 SeptemberA5 OctoberaA5 novemberA5 DecemberA5}

Weekly views: {weekly pages hex 1, weekly pages hex 2}

Menu + cleaning planner: {menuplanner A5 cleaning schedule A5}

Brain storming pages: {brainstorming stripeA5, brainstorming polkadot A5}

planner_free_printables

We still love these little markers for color coded writing fun, these great tabs, washi tape for fun organization and this planner still rocks our world.

Just a FAQ’s:

1. What kind of paper do you print this on? Cardstock is what we love best. It’s great for all things planner, but any will do! The regular size will fit perfectly on an 8.5 x 11 – just click, print, hole punch and use. The smaller size will still fit on a standard sheet, just cut to your preferred (smaller A5 size) and use.

2. Can you print this on two sides? I actually use the blank sides for extra sketching space… it’s how I think and a lot of the ideas in my head work themselves onto paper that way. So I prefer the blank sides. But if you want to print on two sides, you can take it to a professional printer, or depending on your printer settings, try to run your paper back through to get it on the next side. This will vary for everyone depending on what they own.

3. Can I take these to a professional printer? Will I be allowed to print them there? Absolutely. These are free. Just give me the blood of your firstborn We just ask that you respect copyright laws by not selling them ;} Share, and enjoy!

4. How did you create these? I am a graphic designer by trade, so the files were created in Adobe Illustrator. Then moved to PDF format in Photoshop to prepare them for our site.

5. Why are all of these in separate files?

y_u_no guyThis makes them easier for us to manage on our end, and as the years go by, easier for you to download. Each year {don’t worry, we will also have one for 2016 available by next summer} will come with different features, and it helps to pick and choose what you want to add to your own personal collection as you go. (Also, we’re human and will make mistakes. We will be shocked if there is not a single edit that needs to be made.) So this makes for easy quick fixes as soon as we’re notified. Last year, we may or may not have left off Father’s Day. Whoops. I’ve officially over explained myself.

We have slightly different colors and different file selections in last year’s option in undated formats. We hope you can choose, pick, and enjoy!

If you’re new here, be sure to check out all of our free printables, here.

Regarding additions, changes, personal preferences for color, suggestions, questions and complaints: We really do hope that you enjoy our free planner. We will definitely consider changes for the future. Unfortunately, personal preferences will be different for everyone. So it kind of is what it is. This was a ton of work, and if we tried to meet every single demand, we would never be able to play with our children. ;} The options seen are the ones that are available. Thank you so very much for stopping by, and please enjoy!

As always, let us know if you use them! We’d love to hear. Have an inspired day!

This entry was posted in dorm room decor, freebies, home school and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to free planner and calendar + more {2015}

1. Sara says:

You had me at “planner”. {Thank you!!!}

2. Pingback: free printable planner & calendar {2014} | the handmade home

3. Very impressive planner! Thank you for sharing this. It makes me happy to know I am not alone in the ‘want my own planner the way I want it’ group. I’ve made my own planner for years. I started with Adobe Pagemaker, and have since graduated to Indesign. I admit I’ve never started thinking about it as early as June ~ but that’s super because you can never be too organized. Right? (At least I am organized on paper. :) ) Anyway, your planner is inspiring and a generous thing to share. Thanks!

4. Amy says:

Man. I really am a nerd. This post has me so excited for 2015! I have tried no less than hundreds of different planners – big, small, in between, expensive, free…and so far, yours is the one I love. I like the perky colors and designs. I love to use washi tape to jazz things up and fill space…sometimes, when I am home alone, I just sit and look at my calendar for the week because it is so stinkin’ cute. lol. Seriously, I need a life. But I got this cute owl washi tape….ANYWHO, I stalk your blog all the time, I love your stuff and you consistently inspire me to make my every-day surroundings beautiful without feeling guilty about it! Love you, love your blog…thank you for sharing your passion!

5. maya says:

Wow! This is so great! Thanks for sharing… and thanks for always being so generous!

6. Elisabeth says:

Yay! Ok, now to be fair there is no way I was thinking about planner pages for next year yet but now that it has landed in my lap…And I love all the variations in pattern! Thanks so much for putting this together and sharing it.

7. Elizabeth says:

Thank you guys so much! This is the best planner ever, and it is the only planner I have actually kept on using. I think it’s because of all the bright colors!

8. Andria says:

Can you feel the hugs I’m sending? Can you? I’m pretty sure you can’t breathe I’m squeezing so hard. :)
    This homeschool momma loves these beautiful designs and thoughtful organizers! Thank you for the wonderful FREE gift!

9. Shirley says:

This is beyond fabulous, fantastic, awesome and RAD!!! Thank you for sharing so generously!!!!

10. Laura C says:

Thank you so much!! 2015 will be the year to get organized :)

11. YAY!! I love calendars!! And paper!! And organizing!! And I am super excited about the A5. Thank you!!

12. Tanya says:

These are AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to print them out and get started :) Between blogging, home school, and life I have had such a hard time keeping on top of things, this will help SO much :)

xo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

13. Brie says:

What an awesome ad generous gift! I actually just created and printed my own planner for next school year, but I’m inspired by yours … and I might have to order some of those accessories you shared. :)

14. Karad says:

Thank you!! And may I ask if it took more than one set of ink cartridges? I would love to print these, but am not sure if it would be cheaper to go through our library. Thank you!

15. Melissa says:

Eeek! You are my hero! I love these! Absolutely love them! We’re starting our first year of home school and I can’t wait to get started! And now, I’m REALLY excited to get started. These pretty planners are so up my alley!

16. Courtney J says:

I was just researching homeschool planners but took a mental break and came here when I became completely overwhelmed at trying to make a decision and purchase one that I’m not sure will fit my needs…voila! You guys have saved the day! A beautiful and thorough planner to download for free?! Thank you? I will DEFINITELY be using this for my first year as a homeschooling mom :)

17. I’m so overwhelmed by your awesomeness I can’t even move. Just kidding. But this is fantastic! A million thanks for putting it together and making it free! :)

18. Amy Smith says:

This is really awesome. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into making something free that isn’t just functional but is also cute and colorful and well-designed. Something people want that doesn’t cost a fortune.

19. Annie says:

Thank thank thank you! These are sweet. These are free! These are from someone super generous. As a graphic designer myself I TOTALLY appreciate all the effort that went into designing this. Did I mention it’s FREE too? So kinda hard for me to understand why people look a gift horse in the mouth, I.e. Critiquing something offered up FREE. Kinda like me complaining about features on Facebook-which is also FREE. Thank you for sharing. I’m a fan. I adore your work! :)

20. Carmen says:

Wow!!! Thank you for doing this!!! You are the first person i have run across that has put out the following year!!! Many thanks and now I can’t wait to get started! !!

21. Amy B. says:

These are SO fantastic!!! I am going to be working on my family command center soon and I am so excited to print all of these and get them in a binder! Thank you so much for these!! And FREE! Doesn’t get much better than that. You’ve already made our backyard more beautiful with your hideaway tutorial. Still need to paint it, but then I’ll be sending pics y’alls way :)

22. Pingback: Free Planner Printables, Game Instructions Binder + more!

23. Abigail Adams says:

the owl pencil cup! SO CUTE! I want one! Please advise!

24. Michaela says:

Can you post a link for your incentive certificates, do you have it as a printable? That is such a great idea!

How often do they get their incentive certificates? Once everyday?

• Hey Michaela! We have them in the 2014 link for you to choose from. We give them sporadically, honestly. ;} I was better at the beginning of the year, and will probably pick it back up next fall, when we’re working on school again.;}

25. Melissa says:

Thank you for doing such quality life helping things at no cost! I have used your weekly layout this year and really enjoy it. I appreciate you doing this work and providing it at no cost! THANK YOU!

26. Pingback: Inspiration Monday: Whats Inspiring Me Right Now | evenlodesfriend

27. Dixie says:

THANK YOU!!!! I adore the calendar pintables. Please don’t stop making them

28. Tena Hensley says:

This is great…something I have wanted for a long time!

29. Rachael Stutts says:

Would it be possible to make a budget section for your 2015 planner?

30. Amy C says:

Thank you so much! These are great!

31. eleonora says:

Will they be available in personal size as well?Maybe with a month on 2 pages view… I’d really like to have them in my planner!

32. Janet says:

These pages are just lovely. I have one request: would it be possible for you to create the monthly calendar pages (A5) in Portrait rather than Landscape? I hate turning my planner sideways. :D

You’re very talented with graphic design. The pages are simple and colourful.

Thanks.

33. Melissa says:

These are adorable, thank you! I’ve grabbed the A5 pages to play with… gives me plenty of time to get my new system up and running before the new year.

Happy summer!

34. Inka says:

They are soooo pretty! But I only use personal size *insert crying here* ;(

35. Gwen Millns says:

wow, thank you so much for these lovely downloads – your generosity is very much appreciated x

36. Ana Alice says:

Hi,

I am from Brazil, and I love everything!!
    You are the best!!

Thanks a lot!! ;)

37. Dawn says:

Wow, wow, wow, what a God-send! I am not by nature a very organized person, at all. So….now that I have three little kids, homeschooling, and work part time, I am finding that my lack of organization is not really helping me live an abundant life! I never know what’s going on, and I waste so much time. So, a friend showed me your website and I absolutely love the look of this planner! I like the hexagons! I like the daily and weekly pages, the menu planner, the schoolwork planner, the fun colors, everything! I see that perhaps with this tool I may get my life straight! :) Thanks so much!!!!!

38. kyleen DeJong says:

Do you have an Emergancy page. Emergancy contacts,
    I live in AFrica and so mine needs to be more extensive including evacuation lists but was wondering what you would have to offer. I am not finding anything but it could be that I do not know where to look

39. Kimba says:

Can I just tell you how happy I am that you came out with this so early in the year!?!?!
    Thank you so much for the different options as well … you rock my socks off! :) Thank you for being you!

I’ll definitely be Pinning this one!!

40. Crystal says:

Thank you so much! I love this planner <3

I've wanted to try to make my own design for the longest time. Do you have any advice you could give me? What program should I use? I've been looking around but I'm not quite sure where to start. Thank you!

41. McKenzie says:

This calendar is EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for/trying (and failing) to make! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous calendar with us! Blessings!

42. Thanks for the planners are beautiful.

43. melissa says:

I can not describe the joy this brings me to stumble upon this tonight! I will most likely spend the greater part of my night and tomorrow printing, hole punching and decorating!!! As a Medical Assistant who travels and mother of 2 very active children this will make my life so much easier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

44. Demetria says:

So grateful for your planning pages! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making them adorable, leaving lots of space for writing, and free! Very grateful!!! :)

45. Laurel says:

I love the calendars! Keep up the amazing work!

46. Madelyn says:

Thank you so much for this AMAZING freebie!!! I love the design and how organized everything is. I cannot wait to start printing these out.

47. Kelley T says:

I’m homeschooling for the first time this year. This will be PERFECT. But, I can’t get the cover to download! Help please!

48. Jennifer says:

You are wonderful!!! Nerds do rule and we paddle the same boat. I THANK YOU a million times for all of your creative energy and generous spirit. Most of all I appreciate that you make these available to all and not just “fans” of social media. I follow (Stalk) your blog and love all the inspiration that you give me.

49. Maria Christine Magdalena says:

Hi, Ashley! You are really talented. This planner is so AWESOME. I’m deeply in LOVE with you and your creativity. Thank you for sharing your awesome works with me (and other people too :p). Can’t wait to see your new project. Hope you can always inspire people using your talent. God bless you :)

50. wanda galloway says:

i would like to own one of your calendars for 2015

51. Shari says:

Thank you so much for these. My question is what size binder will the A5 pages fit in? I’m guessing with them being smaller they won’t sit well in a big binder. I saw some smaller binders at staples that I want to totally have a reason to buy lol lol. My washi tape is ready to go on it!

52. Amy L says:

I love my iPad and all thing tech but I MUST plan by writing. I could weep for joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Going to have this printed via an online service with a coil binding and heavy covers. {sigh}

53. Julie says:

You are a genius! Thank you so much for making these available to those of us who are design challenged!

54. I feel so blessed by this! Thank you for sharing your hard work!! This is exactly what I have been looking for.

55. Trista S says:

Oh my goodness! This planner is AMAZING!! I have been all over the world wide web–seriously, got the “you have successfully surfed the entire internet” alert ;)–for a planner that would work for me and there was always “something” off about them. But this…this is too good to be true. THANK YOU so much!! You ROCK for making these and even more so for making them FREE!!

56. Nicole Campbell says:

Thank you so much for this! I can’t wait to get my house organized! This is amazing.

57. Mary Anne says:

Thank you so much for making and sharing this! It’s beautiful, and it’s so generous of you. – A Grateful Planning Nerd

58. Ronna Mayfield says:

When I tried to open the planner printables in my Adobe Reader, there were solid boxes covering up the majority of the page. Why is that? What do I need to do different?

Thanks!

59. Nicole says:

Oh gosh this is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!
    Thanks a milllion and one. :)

60. erika says:

With this years addition of cleaning and shopping lists, menu plans, chore charts, etc. this makes en excellent home management binder for me. THANK YOU!!!!

61. Amber says:

Hi! First, I want to say this is amazing that you are offering these for free! Secondly, I was trying to print some of the weekly views for my personal sized planner, and they are printing out as a full sheet rather than personal size. Is the link correct, or is it on my end…? Thank you!

62. april says:

This may be a stupid question but how do you punch holes in the A5 sheets that will correspond to the smaller binder size?

63. Lee Jane Sison says:

I really love this planner. Colorful and Fab at the same time. It will help me a lot not to procrastinate for a student like me. Thank you a lot. You are amazing guys!

64. Susan says:

I do love your free planner! Any chance it can be printed in a smaller version? I am wanting a 5″x8″ binder. I’m an empty nester but still love to have a fun planner for my semi-busy life.

65. Diana says:

The daily pages are exactly what I was looking for to do my homeschool lesson plans! Thank you. :)

66. Pingback: July 29, 2014 | bloomwithgrace

67. Audrey says:

I LOVE your planner!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! You are a God send! Thank you Thank you!!!

68. Aisia Bates says:

Thank you for your time and beautiful planner that you have created and so kindly shared for the world for free! I really do appreciate you! God Bless!

69. What is there to say? Wow. and… Thank You!

70. melissa says:

Love these!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!! Can I ask what type of binder you use for yours in the pictures? I’ve looked high and low and can’t seem to find a binder to use for paper size planners that is nice without costing a ton of money. Thanks in advance!!

71. Marie Laurence H. says:

Honestly, THANK YOU very much!
    Your organizer is PERFECT and so cute! The design are awesome.. love the polka (2014) mix with the stripe (2015)! A lot of my friends will be jealous when they’ll see my brand new agenda to university!
    You’ve done a excellent job!

PS: Sorry if I did some mistake, Im a french girl from Canada who’s falling in love with an english Canadian man! My english still not perfect LOL :) !

72. Wiebke says:

Oh thank you! I will add your “lesson plan” to this years version right away. Beeing a teacher it will help me keep track of what I did when in which class – a third column for homework would be great, but I think I’ll manage to add it. I think I’m on my way to finally own my very first perfect (teacher) planner. Only a few ugly pages left (grades, student information etc.) – I think I can live with that though.
    Thank you so much!

73. Gabriela says:

This is amazing! Wonderful job on this planner!! I cant wait to be able to use it and plan my day out. This is super organized, congratulations!

74. Honey says:

Thank you so much for sharing these! Your planners are very pretty, thorough, and functional; I love the cheery colors :). Just what I need! I’m very excited to use them, and I could start using the daily pages and inspiration pages. Do you have the correct links for the daily pages polka dot, and daily pages stripes, as the ones above open to the daily pages hexagon documents? Thank you very much!

75. Elyssa says:

Hi,
    I am IN LOVE with these printables!! I am a planner snob, I will admit it, and have been looking for something for my daughter to use in her school to stay organized. She has never liked the planners that I’ve found out there, and I was looking for something REALLY unique!!
    One concern/issue……we are planning to homeschool in the next year, and I LOVE your homework printables, however, we aren’t of the same religious background, and I would LOVE to use the ones you’ve done, but without the Bible reading reference. I wasn’t as “in love” with the blank format…….
    Is it possible to edit the one with the subjects in it? Or just leave off the one subject? Or make the blank the same layout as the pre-printed one? EVERYTHING else? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
    Thanks a million!!!
    Elyssa

• Elyssa says:

Ok, maybe before I ask for something special, I’ll take a look at the MILLION of other printables you have and find exactly what I’m looking for…..the Simplified Lesson planner. (blush)
      THANK YOU!! For your talent, your wit, and your EXTREME generosity!! <3

76. Christa says:

Thank you so much for all of the creativity and time you have put into this. I was just looking at the 2014 set wishing there were a 2015 set. I was thrilled when I put it into the search engine and there it was:) So grateful and happy. I love your style!

77. Kym says:

Hi, I love this and its just what I’m looking for! Any chance of getting Sept ’14 to Dec’14 in A5? Id love to use this as my college planner! Tia xx

78. Ashlee says:

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your free planner printable, you and made my life so much easier and so much more affordable. THANK YOU!!!!

79. Emily says:

I love this! Thank you so much – I’m going to use them to organize me at home, school, and work! Too wonderful – thanks again!

80. Duha says:

I really love this planner, it’s exactly how I want! and school is starting on September and it’s really hard to fined one in stores.
    I also used some of the blog’s free printable’s as dividers so it came out waaaaay nicer.
    so thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you thank you so so much <3 .

81. Susan says:

I would absolutely love a check register to put with this! I have been on the search for this for several years. This year I’m trying an Erin Condren planner. I waste a lot of pages
    by not using them. I’m an empty nester so I don’t need all the extra organization like I did a few years ago but I love a smaller planner (A5). Thanks for reading this!

Susan

82. Stefanie D says:

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! I absolutely love it! It is exactly what I wanted. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

83. kendell says:

Thank you ever so much for sharing your work, it is really appreciated. Kindest regards

84. Sue says:

Thanks so much for your wonderful pages. I had given up on finding what works for me and made some crude ones. Love your week on two pages. I use a half size note book and it is hard to find pages. But I printed yours out setting the paper to half size on the printer set up and they are great. Will start using them when run out of what I already have printed. Also love the menu planner page too.
    So sweet of you to share. Thanks again.

85. taci says:

I stopped by just for this!! Thank you so so so much!!

86. Pingback: Homeschool Planner Anxiety! | Special Needs Homeschooling

87. Isabel says:

I just love it! Gracias por compartir :)

88. Melissa says:

Maybe you have already answered this question, and if so I am sorry…. what type of binder are you using? I used planners for years and years then quit. Now I want another and I am head-over-heels for yours!

89. Nana says:

I love the idea of being able to pick and choose

90. Christy in NC says:

I went to Staples today, and almost dropped $30 bucks on a super cute planner. And then I went to Pinterest and found this one, and it’s even more super cute! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :)

91. Shahad says:

OMG thank you so much I was searching for them but everything I’ve found was boring until I found these, They are so beautiful & colorful it’s just perfect.

92. Sandra says:

Just found your website! Love the free planner. I have been home educating for 20 years and this is my last year, yikes! I have one son finishing his PhD this year, another son who is a band director, and our twins (boy and girl) starting into their senior year. Time does fly. Thanks for your free stuff!

93. Carri Reddick says:

Oh my goodness! New homeschool mom here. We are starting after Labor Day since we also have a new baby and that’s the beauty of flexible learning at home. Just wanted to say a big thank you for these printables. What a gift and they are so fun! Just printed the lesson planning pages and excited to fill them out. Many blessings for a great school year to you all.

Carri

94. Pingback: Mom’s helper: a fun and functional planner | That in all things, God may be glorified

95. Mona says:

I love the idea and how simple and clean the pages are. I came across this by accident and this is the next best thing since slice whole wheat bread to me. Thank you!

96. Linda Gilbert says:

Thank you so much. This is the second year I have used your printables. It is wonderful of you to share these with us for free. I started using a household planner because of this site. It has really helped my house a lot. I found your site by accident and I am so glad I did.

97. Jillian says:

These are beautiful, thank you for sharing your lovely creations. You are helping us all stay organized and happy!

98. Grace Wu says:

Where did you get the leather binder for your planner? It looks sooooo pretty! I remember you have another one which is a blue one? Could you please tell me where to get them?

99. Dani says:

Thanks for sharing these, I love it! I just finished printing out pages for the rest of 2014.
    I know this may be way out there.. But do you think you could share a blank cover with us? :-) Or a blank cover with a text box to put a title? Fingers crossed!

100. Pingback: Live By Plan | My Blog

101. Bethany says:

These are amazing… thank you so much for sharing! I will be using this planner for my school year. Many blessings to you! =)

102. Jessica Walker says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! As a college student with an extra 2 years left of school, it’s hard to find planners that really work for me (and that don’t cost an arm and a leg). But this planner works perfectly with what I want! Planners are the only way that I can keep my life in check and keep my sanity in the process. I especially love that it can fit in a normal binder. School wise, my binder holds every part of my school year, and being able to have my calendar/planner in it as well just saves on space for me. On top of the fact that with heavy books, it reduces the weight, even just a tiny bit! Thank you again for sharing your wonderful calendar/planner!

103. ericka cain says:

I had a question about the size of the binder for the planner. Are your printables for a big binder or can they fit to a 5×8 binder?

104. Lan Chi says:

WOW!!! I had been wandering on the internet for ages, looking for the perfect planner until I stumbled into your website. This is really amazing, simple but amazing. And now I have become an avid fan of yours, take the responsibility :D Also, I am just wondering if you could please make a page or two for birthdays and anniversaries as well?

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic work! I will definitely share it with my friends.

105. sabrina says:

AWESOME!!! Thanks a bunch!

106. razhan says:

This is soo inspring thank you for sharing it this will make my last high school year interesting i will love to study when i have this amazing planner thnx

107. Pingback: September 3 – Giveaway | Two Million Miles

108. This planner is better than erin condren life planner. I’m from Poland and need to pay almost the same price for shipping as for the planner. It’s too much for me. This planner is adorable and for free and all I have to do is to print it

109. ivy says:

Thank you for sharing this. I loved everything here.. It’s so useful and user friendly.

110. kitty says:

many thanks for your generosity

111. Ana Rita says:

Hello! Thank you so much for doing this planner, I have been searching for the right one but I can’t find it, so I decided to print it and then I found this! I’m in high school and this will be perfect for me. Have you ever thought about doing some “divisions” (I don’t know how to call them) for students? Like the schedule, some pages to write essays we need to give to the teachers, homework, our grades and test days, stuff like that. Sorry for my english, I’m from Portugal and I don’t have the perfect english yet! Anyway, thank you again for doing this! :))

112. georgianna says:

Totally love love ….
    Also a BIG Thank you from me to you :)

113. Pingback: lonely when you hold me | lights will guide you home

114. Pam says:

Thank you so much for these awesome printables!

115. Laura says:

omg. I found this via Pinterest, aka the devil, and I might have a slight planner obsession (as in I buy one, tell myself I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER, find one that I like better, buy it, get mad at myself, say I’ll never do it again, find one I like even better, and the cycle continues…) but I adore this and you’re so generously letting me print these for free, so I don’t have to beat myself up, and for that I say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

116. Lehua says:

Thank you! I very much appreciate the use of your planners:) love it!

117. Janet says:

This is great! Thank you. I printed out on regular copt paper and will use protector sheets to keep it in good shape. Have a beautiful weekend! Will pin this soon :)

118. Mae says:

Why hello! I’m very much planning to use your amazing planner. :) Just wondering, what kind of binder are you using in the picture? It looks adorable!

119. kitty says:

thank you so much for your generosity
    kitty

120. kitty says:

thank you so much for your generosity

121. Marie says:

Thank you so much for offering this set free of charge! I do not have the talent or the time to do something like this. The colors and patterns are fun without being too busy, perfect combination!

122. Shirley Polley says:

Thank you so very much for your free printables. They have been great help to me in getting some things organized for my family. The graphics are lovely. Thank you so very much!!!!

123. Soukaina says:

These are great :D They are very helpful and a lot of fun. Greettings from Morocco :)

124. Cara says:

This.Is.Amazing. THANK YOU! I struggle to keep things sane and get things done working full time with 2 kids, one in elementary and one a baby. Very well done, and very useful! So generous-I’m sharing with all my friends!

125. Shaye Ussery says:

Just wanted to let you know that these are the BEST planners I have found. I do not have any kids yet but I work two jobs and live hours away from my family. My weeks are always jam packed with working, traveling and maintaining a social life. I decided my tiny pocket planner wouldnt suffice and the calendar on my iPhone doesn’t allow me to color code events which renders it useless. I would much rather hand write them anyways. Last night I checked Target, Walmart, and CVS and couldn’t find a planner to suit my needs. Your templates are perfect; plenty of space on the monthly, a weekly break down split between two pages and notes pages. Not to mention they are free and totally adorable! I am in love with the quotes you included as well. These templates are even better than any I found on pinterest. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the wonderful freebies. I have already printed a couple for other females in my office!!

126. Patty Gale says:

These are just amazing!! and so pretty! Up until now, all I’ve been able to find are the typical boring, black & white calendars. Thank you so much for taking the time to create things and for generosity in offering them freely.

127. These are amazing! Exactly what I was looking for!

128. tayla says:

hi, I am not sure how to download the 2015 planner templates!?

thanks :)

129. ALIZAY SOPHIA says:

How can you buy this?

130. Heather Thiel says:

I love this calendar!! Would you consider making a “to-do” list page? I’ve used one of the school task lists as a filler, but it sure would make my ‘check of the list’ heart happy :)

131. Renee says:

i have been looking EVERYWHERE for a planner that i think would work for me. i finally decided to make my own and was browsing calendars when i stumbled on this. o.m.g. i am SO excited!!! thank you for making this. and for making it free. for a SAHM on a tight tight budget, this is so exciting :) :) :)

132. Remle Perez says:

I just stumbled across your awesome planner via Pintrest and wanted to see if it was ok to share? I’d love to do a post about your planner & link back here if that’s ok with you. This was exactly what I was looking for, with blank pages that I can use for my direct sales business.

133. Susanne says:

Thank you so much! You did great work on those planners!
    I really love it. Can’t wait for 2015! ^^

134. Pingback: 100+ FREE Printable Organizer Pages

135. Alexis says:

Thank you so much for providing such an awesome product and for free! I just started doing direct sales and think I’m going to use your lesson planner and/or chore chart to keep track of party details etc. Everything is so cute!

136. Bobbie Jo says:

I just wanted to stop by and say “THANK YOU!!!!!” for taking the time to not only create such a great tool, but for putting it out there for new homeschooling parents like myself who have no idea where to begin..lol.. You have officially made my life about 200% easier <3 Thanks again!!

137. Denise T says:

Thank you so much for sharing your planner pages, love the design!!

138. Pingback: So how’s that planner coming along? | Live by Plan

139. tracey says:

What kind of notebook/binder are you using and where did you get it from? Thanks

140. Ann-Marie says:

SOO stinkin’ CUTE!! And it’s free?? Are you crazy woman!? Thank you for a beautiful, affordable planner (that I like way better than your ridiculously expensive competitors).

141. Alex says:

I’m leaving for college in January ’15 so I needed to print some calendars to help get me organized for the transition. I found these and I’m so excited to start filling them in for the coming year! These have made it so much easier to organize everything I need to remember and it helps that they’re super cute as well! Thanks!

142. leah says:

I can’t figure out if the 2015 printable calendar/planner sheets are free or if there is a cost for them. Please help me. I love your designs and color patterns.

Thanks,
    Leah

143. Brenda Garcia says:

I just want to say THANK YOU for being so generous and providing this for free to your readers! This helps so much in organizing my life! And it makes me so happy b/c it’s so pretty! so thank you SOO MUCH for helping make my life a little easier :-)
    Sending good vibes your way!

144. DeDe says:

Is there anyway for this to be half-size? I prefer the 5×8 binders. Just curious. Thanks so much for this. It’s exactly what I’m looking for (except the size ;-)

145. Nie Z says:

OMG ! Thank you soooo much for this ! Because I decided to make some DIYs, this has helped me a lot ! Love you so much, and again thank you <3

146. Sigrid says:

Hi, after trying all sorts of planner systems and journals I finally decided to make my own that really suits my needs. In looking for ideas and inspiration I came across your site. Your printable planner is so nice, it just makes me happy to look at all the pages. I can not believe you are giving it away for free! I am using some of your pages for my custom made planner! Thank you very much!

147. Carmelina says:

Thank you so much for this!! Im due with baby #3 in January 2015 and kind of freaking out how Im going to stay on top of things!! This looks fab and Ill be able to set it up ready to go during my crazy nesting phase lol
    Really appreciate all your hard work and making this available for free!!!
    From Australia :D

148. Madeline says:

So excited for this! I live by my planner and this one looks amazing! Can’t wait to start using it :)

149. Destiny says:

Can I print it out to fit a mini binder that the pages are 5.5 by 8.8?
    Cuz right now it is printed at a Regular sized piece of paper

150. Karen says:

I just wanted to Thank You for making all of these planner pages available for free for us to use. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It is greatly appreciated!

151. Ms AA says:

I do really loves your free printable planner.
    Now you have upload the 2015.

Thanks!
    I really adore your works!

152. Pingback: 30 Free Homeschool Planning Printables - Our Small Hours

153. Heloisa says:

That is perfect! Thank you :)

154. Taís says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

155. Noemi says:

I´ll print this! Is perfect!!

Thanks!!

Kisses from Spain

156. Reeanne D. says:

really, this is nice and helpful! especially to students like me… Thank you very much! I love it. :))

157. Charlotte says:

Wow. Online shops charge so much for these cute fancy calenders and you’re giving it to us for free. Omg. Thank you!!! Can’t wait to do up my own calender :3

158. Rhiannon Harmston says:

Thank you sooooo much! You are an angel!!!

159. Sandy Cheng says:

Love these calendars!! Thanks for sharing, God bless. :)

160. Kara says:

This is the best gift EVER!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! LOVE!

• Kara says:

An idea – turning the monthly views into 2 pages instead of 1, like the weekly pages? That way you don’t have to turn your binder to view the whole month. :)

161. Dawn says:

Thank you!

162. Pingback: #3 Enlaces Interesantes | Trucos para Movil - Todos los trucos para moviles Android & iOS 8

163. Pingback: Planning Mama – Introduce Yourself! | The Planning Mamma

164. Pingback: So how’s that planner coming along? | The Planning Mamma

165. Ashley Drake says:

Would you be interested in making a direct sales planner???

Please email me.

166. Ashley says:

Thank you so much! I was looking for a great “blank, make it yourself” calendar that I could create for work – I work at a church, and as a good steward, I’m always looking for the inexpensive way! So now I printed this instead of purchasing a $40+ calendar which wouldn’t have the times, spaces, etc that I needed. Thank you so much – looking forward to 2016 already!!

167. Amy says:

These are beautiful and well done, thank you for sharing them with us!