We hope this little post finds our awesome readers enjoying an amazing, relaxing Saturday! You can find us in the new hideaway this weekend, covered in paint and laboring away. We are oh so close. Just a few more steps. But first, breakfast at one of our fave local spots. Because saturdays and because breakfast.
Are you tired of my mentions yet? It has been a bit of a doozy, at least my back thinks so. We’ve been the reverse of weekend warriors, while we do our regular design work at night. I like to dream up big things and then I realize we actually have to finish it up. ;} And, the best part? We will have the reveal up this week.
This week, we shared:
• No coincidence – a truthful look at transitions and parenting and the love of teachers.
• Easy mediterranean salmon – a great summer recipe!
• What no one tells you about rehabbing an older house – a few truths
• Don’t miss our summer art sale!
And… do you have our free 2017 planner yet? A few of you have been asking when 2018 will be released, and we try to get it out every year about this time, especially for teachers. It’s a labor of love but we do enjoy sharing it each year! So be sure to stay tuned because 2018 will be out this month – we’ve already begun the design process with a fun revamp + can’t wait to share our new fun ideas!
So, without further ado, a few of our faves this week on the www:
this completely untouched Flank Lloyd Wright house is for sale… for mere pocket change. ;}
• a few great handmade father’s day gift ideas from Stacy Risenmay
• a great post on how to be introspective via Ted Talks
• drowning doesn’t look like drowning – because we share this every year
• this adorable project for the fourth
• and this little tour
We hope you enjoy these sweet ideas! Have an inspired day!
pssst… don’t miss our art sale!