Hey hey and happy handmade savvy Saturday! We hope this day finds you with yoga and coffee and sleeping in and snuggles and in no particular order. If it’s yard work that makes you happy or reading a good book… we hope it’s filled with lots of weekend moments. If you’re catching up on the handmade home, here are a few of the things you may have missed this week:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves this week at the www.
• Connection is a core human need, but we’re terrible at it.
• This amazing listing in Georgia.
• Homework is wrecking our kids.
• Feeling grateful for the small things.
• Have you ever wondered what a post sounds like?
• Back row.
• Want a happier relationship? Pay attention to your partner’s bids to connect.
• These adorable little Easter Eggs.
What are some of your faves from the internet this week? We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!