We only have a few weeks left and I can say with all the confidence in the world, that we’re definitely soaking up the final days of summer. We never want them to end. That means this Saturday, we hope you’re relaxing with your loved ones and relishing in all the simple and imperfect moments, and really just being present. Because it’s there where the every day is really great.
We’re taking design clients! See more of our portfolio here.
A few things you may have missed this week on The Handmade Home:
• The best charcuterie board combos – yes please!
• Blooper reels – just a little reminder that we’re far from perfect. In case you needed yet another one…
• Mixing materials in your home + some fun inspiration!
• Easy summer centerpiece inspiration – hint: there’s lots to be found here, and ours is kinda brunchy. Because brunch.
So without further ado, here are a few of our fave finds on the www this week:
• Seven simple and easy fall projects to make now
• Carpenter with no children sends 33 strangers to college after amassing $3 million in savings
• He’s 100, she’s 103 and they just got married.
• Children won’t say they have anxiety. They say my stomach hurts.
• You have to feel it: the only way out is through.
• Texts that capture an introvert’s thoughts.
• This instagram account
• Black thumb houseplants you can’t kill
What are some of your faves from the www this week?
We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!