Hello you amazing people! We hope this little Saturday finds you resting up, getting out, or whatever it is you hope to do these two days off. I think we’re about to vow ourselves to the sofa after a long week of work, rehab, and yard stuff. Anyone know some Netflix binge-worthy series we can tackle? We’d love to hear your recommendations!
This week, we:
• Talked about saving money with summer home maintenance tips
• Finally – as a sweet reader put it… Christmas in July.
• Handmade Hideaway 2.0 – how we built the framing and siding
• Do a little dance – another self depreciating story from yours truly.
So without further ado, a few of our fave finds this week on the www:
• these adorable diy seagrass candles
• this amazing squash casserole
• the day my hair ran a marathon
• and these healthy, make ahead breakfast cookies
• this interview from Vera Wang on ‘failures’
• this fabulous she shed by French Country Cottage
• how to hygge in the summer
• this adorable tote – it’s handmade, and you’ll never guess what she made it from!
• Be sure to check out these great links. Have an inspired day!