We hope you’re not scrambling. That you’re almost done prepping for the season and now… you can rest with some of your favorite people. Ahhh much needed rest! We went to Walmart yesterday and it was terrifying. The problem with the holidays and being out with the crowds, is that so many people are so stressed. We just think everyone wants to slow down. It’s like the zombie apocalypse but with Santa hats. We’ll be spending the weekend with our kiddos, and at a few gatherings and Christmas parties. Our speed of fun! Just a slower speed right now, that was much needed. This week on The Handmade Home…
Anddd… if you’re looking for last minute gifts, check out our gift guide here! – you can get them from the comfort of your laptop.
• these adorable unicorn pancakes
• family surprises boy at school with lost dog
• the five browns sleigh ride
• what’s saving you right now
• this story about a real life santa
• forget all the bad news: here are the best facts from 2019
• If you’re a Schitt’s Creek fan… you’ll love this article
• Christmas decorating in the bathroom
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!