Hey hey and happy handmade savvy Saturday!
We hope you’ve had a wonderful week and that you’re embracing the weekend, full force… No matter how cold it is. If you’ve tuned in on stories, we’ve been busy with client work and a business trip to Vegas, speaking at the International Builder’s Show with Kichler! We’ll share more on that, coming soon. It’s been a blast but we’re ready to get home and rest a little with our babies. This week on the handmade home:
Here are a few of our fave finds this week on the www:
• this reminder that if you can, help someone have their best day
• a diy mirrored staircase wall project
• really seeing your children
• this amazing looking ranch recipe
• this fun tour!
• how to show more gratitude in your relationship
• the 4 most threatening issues for couples, and how to protect your relationship from them
• rainbow eucalyptus – because I didn’t know they existed
So what are some are your fave finds from the www this week?
We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!