Hey hey, it’s Saturday! Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday from us, to you. It’s honestly been a crazy last two weeks with just a lot of springtime craziness, and I think we have kind of hit a wall with our exhaustion level. We’ve slowly been recovering but we said all that to say, sometimes we’re just really grateful for a slower, rainy Saturday snugglng with our kiddos. Here are a few things you may have missed at The Handmade Home this week:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves:
• how to protect yourself against the five biggest regrets people have at the end of their lives
• how to decorate a big blank wall
• using the aftermath of a fight to repair our relationship
• adorable diy newspaper garlands
• the latest wrap/charcuterie hack I’m obsessed with
• one of our fave comedians tells one of our favorite stories
What are some of your faves on the www this week? We’d love to hear. Send some our way!
Have an inspired day!