It’s Saturday! It was a week. And I’m not sure we have much else to say about that. Here are a few things you may have missed from the handmade home this week:
• The ultimate pool float round up
• Our spring art sale! Don’t miss it
• Things your designer wants you to know: the process part 3
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves on the www this week!
• This abandoned hotel in the Alps
• Landscaping inspiration for spring
• Did you see our frog house we shared this week?
• Check out this squirrel obstacle course – Thanks to Lesley M!
• Rosemary watermelon cocktail recipe
• I’m currently obsessed with this stained glass artist – she’s next level
• This truth
• The four parenting styles + what makes a difference + this quiz
• This riccota crostini recipe looks perfect for spring
What are some of your faves from the www? We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!
Leave a Reply