Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday! Is it just me, or is the first week from Thanksgiving break always a little brutal? I think it has to do with getting back into a schedule with kid stuff, and when we hit the ground running with full on activities, it’s all aboard the struggle bus for the win. We also came back from an epic night at a fun local event, The Barre’s Sip n’ Shop last night, where we had some of our books, tees, accessories and more for sale, while advertising locally. It was a great chance to meet some amazing friends! But also, struggle bus. We’re so glad for a little bit of the weekend!
So here we are today to bring you a few of our very faves this week! But first on The Handmade Home:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves on the www this week:
• how the ‘perfect body‘ has changed throughout the ages
• this adorable christmas hoop wreath
• why letting go of what we want, enables us to get what we need
• when your christmas decorating can’t make up its mind
• how to raise an independent child with the right values
• this adorable eucalyptus-styled mantel
Pssst: don’t miss our art sale!
Take 20% off all art in the handmade home studio with the code art20 at checkout!
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear!