Ahhh! We totally missed last week because well, life. Between some health stuff and the flu and just resting, we kind of needed it. I hope everyone is staying well out there! If you’re just checking in with us, here are a few things you may have missed on The Handmade Home:
• The great pantry purge
• Scatter Joy – a free download!
• Unicorn party in your pocket
• Stuck in the Middle
• Coffee talk – Do you need design help?
• Art Update! – Thank you all so much for your sweet support!
And here are a few of our faves this week from the www:
• How to get out of bed when you don’t feel like it. – It made us laugh at first – stick with it.
• Sam’s Club is bringing back even more massive floats for the summer
– no, this isn’t sponsored. We love floats.
• 26 stylish seniors who refuse to wear “old people” clothes
• This sweet story that’s gone viral for all the right reasons
• Scandinavian home ideas
• How sand looks magnified up to 300 times because we’re nerds like that.
• 89 things to remove from your home and your life
Annddd… have you seen Thistlewood Farm’s new book?! It’s GORGEOUS, y’all. Eye candy, great inspiration and so much more. She did it again! Check it out here.
Leave a Reply