Happy happy Handmade Savvy Saturday!
We hope that your week has been fabulous and filled with lots of remnants of that summer fun. And if not, that you’re crossing the finish line, ready to have a restful weekend! We’ve had a crazy workweek, but we’re glad to be writing about some of our faves this fabulous handmade savvy Saturday! Just in case you missed it this week on The Handmade Home:
• the color guide – an intro to a brand new series here – and we want to hear from you!
• the all seasons room – here we go!
• tassel necklaces for kids + a fun appearance on Nashville’s talk of the town
• free wall art – whale of a tale
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• how to introduce a 1950’s bathroom to 2018
• The easiest house plants to keep alive. Because I need this.
• the cutest family halloween costumes – because we’re planning it now ;}
• the most adorable hand embroidery patterns
• this incredible house tour, because hawaii
We hope you enjoy some inspiration and fun Saturday reading. Have an inspired day!