valentines day freebie lurve

One of my favorite parts about Valentine’s day is the kitschy-ness of it. The colors, the sweets, the fun…the sweets…

I always loved it growing up, when we passed them out to our classmates. Before it turned into some big elementary school pressure-fest to provide the perfect gift for my fifth grade “boyfriend”…which was totally obligatory because he brought me a generic box of chocolates, and I was all, thanks… That was really the preface to the pressure-fest to have plans on V-day in high school…and the once fun now overrated holiday for beyond.

{yeah, I know right?!} But there’s something about the color and look on major chain stores nation wide…kind of like new school supplies…{which make me super crazy nostalgic-happy.}

Because of that, I decided to make a few freebies for you…some kiddie valentines for your little ones…

Cut some little holes and slide in a treat…and let your little cupid color his or her own design on the back. You can download them for free, here. (title: valentines cards) Two pages of four = eight, 4 inch fun little valentines! Hope you enjoy. ;)

Feel the lurve.

This entry was posted in freebies. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to valentines day freebie lurve

1. Pingback: Free Printable Valentines

2. Pingback: 30 Free Valentine Exchange Cards for Boys & Girls

3. Pingback: Free Valentine’s Day Printables | HeatherPJs Blog

4. Pingback: Free Valentine’s Day Printables | paperjunk

5. {amy k.} says:

these are adorable!! i’m your newest follower!

6. Amy K says:

These are amazing. I’m thinking it’s my computer/printer, but when I printed these they are all pinks and purples (which would be fine if I had a girl giving these away). I like them the colors you designed them and was wondering if possibly you could email them to me and maybe it’s the download.

7. Colleen P says:

Thanks! Very sweet!

8. Pingback: Free Valentine’s Printable Downloads

9. Kara says:

Great job! These look fantastic! I loved them so much, I featured this page on my Valentine’s Day Printables post. :)

10. Betty says:

Your Valentine Day cards are being given to pre-schoolers and elementary kids in several towns and states after I passed the website on to my children for the grandkids to use. Everyone loved them! Many thanks.

11. Pingback: Happy Love Day! | younganddomestic

12. Michelle says:

Thank you so much!! These are absolutely adorable. I’ll be printing these for my son’s pre-school class.

13. allison says:

I receive the following when I click on Valentine 1: The file is damaged? I can hope #2 just fine?
    Thank you – they are so cute!

14. Pingback: Sharin’ the love | Seasons Worth Savoring

15. Linda says:

Love the Valentine’s When I printed them they were pinks and purples which are cute but I’d love them in the original colors. Is it my printer or is there something i need to do to adjust them?

16. Pingback: 60 Free Valentine’s Day Class Card Printables for Children | The Jenny Evolution

17. Pingback: Huge List of Free Valentines Printables | Free Homeschool Deals ©

18. Pingback: Huge List of Free Printable Valentines | Free Homeschool Deals ©

19. Pingback: valentine's day : a few of our faves (free downloads + handmade ideas) | the handmade home