freebie of the month : kitchen printables

Hey guys! Super excited about the fun illustrations we have for you this month!

From delicious little delectables,

to the vintage-esque mixing bowls and scales that create such treats…

Per special request, this set of three is sure to make someone’s day a little brighter! They would look great in a kitchen, as a place holder, used as an invitation, or thank you card. These illustrations are a little endless in the possibilities.

Simply click & download {make sure you have the latest version of adobe reader} print, and cut. TADA! Insta decor / original illustrations. {cake stand, mixing bowls, + scales}

Prints will go to 5 x7 or larger.

And..view more of our past freebies, here.

Quite a few of you have sent in your photos of these illustrations in action, and I want to feature some soon. Make sure you send them my way. I love to see where they’re used in your home, so let me know!

Happy Friday everyone!

This entry was posted in freebies and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to freebie of the month : kitchen printables

1. Christina says:

At the risk of sounding too Barry & Levon from MTV’s The State ($240 worth of pudding? No? Ok I’m a dork.)… AWWW YEAHHHHH!
    I think these go perfect with some of my fiestaware colors!! (Peacock Blue, Shamrock Green, Sunflower Yellow, and I can’t remember the name of the red). WOOOHOOO!!!

2. I love that you made a vintage Pyrex-esque printable!

3. Shabree says:

Yay yay yay! And it was just me birthday!!!!

4. Carrie Rowe says:

THANK YOU!!! These are ADORABLE!

5. Tami C says:

Love these! Thanks. :)

6. Ahhhhh! I collect old rusty vintage scales. Love them, especially the scale, of course. Thanks for sharing.

7. These are so cute! I’m new to your blog and love it! I just looked at the past freebies and fell in love with the vintage car ones. We are adding the station wagon one to our new gallery wall in our living room. Thank you!

8. Nancy says:

Oh my. I just bought a vintage scale for my kitchen counter which i love, love, love. Those are just darling. So talented, you are!

9. This is so cute to do with my son :) He will enjoy these as much as I will!

10. Dorothy says:

Thanks-they’re too cute!

11. Emily says:

those are so sweet! Thank you!

12. I am going to find a use for these! LOVE.

13. Christie says:

I don’t know if I have ever gotten so excited to pop on a site and see a new printable and FREE to boot! All the freebies are awesome and I can not wait to find a way to use them! Thank you for this gift! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

14. ritajoy says:

Ashely, Thank you for the amazing vintage kitchen prints printables. I love, love, love them! Here is the link (with pictures) to the way I used them.

15. Vicki says:

these are so lovely!! i just printed them out. i am going to give them as a gift to my neighbor. thank you. ♥ ♥

16. Stephanie Glass says:

Hi, your freebies are great, but I was hoping you could give me a source for that beautiful yellow and white fabric/tablecloth (in the 1st picture). It looks like something I just might have to have!! Thank you.

17. Kellee says:

Thank you for these adorable cards! They were just what I was looking for! I love the mixing bowls.

18. Pingback: Des cartes illustrées à imprimer | My Diy

19. Pingback: 12 Printables for Your Kitchen {Pretty & Free}

20. Nanette says:

these are fantastic, but the link to download the set wouldn’t work, so I have had to download them individually, which is fine, but, I can’t find the cake-stand. Please help.
    Thanks

21. Pingback: 21 Homemade Gifts for Foodies - EverythingEtsy.com

22. Pingback: Organize Your Kitchen with 12 Free Printables {DIY Organization} - EverythingEtsy.com