free planner & calendar {2014}

Dork alert: I kind of obsess over lists. Writing things down, and getting things done is how I roll on most days. Sometimes, I’ll even write something down after it’s done, just for the sheer pleasure of crossing it off my list. ;} I warned you. Super dork alert.

I get a lot of questions about how I home school, run a business and keep the mountains of laundry from burying me all in the meantime without flipping a lid and murdering anyone. I’m probably the last person you should ask, because the mountains of laundry usually do bury me. But Jamin is still alive, so… winning. But this is one of my biggest not-so-shocking secrets. A planner.

I know. Earth Shattering.

free_planner_printable_2014

Probably not. But I could never find one that worked just right for me. So I decided to make one.

printable_calendar

And then I thought, why not share it?

This planner fits a full-sized three ring binder, with plenty of room with a monthly view (See: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)

Updated: I created this planner in a day to get it out to you guys on time. When that happens, mistakes happen. Who am I kidding… mistakes would happen anyway. Apparently May has 31 days, and Father’s day is in June. Who knew?! ;} Thanks for being so patient – corrections made + new downloads available in the same place!

free_calendar

A weekly view : {With an extra area for notes at the bottom} M-W + T-S

free_planner_2014

I know that the days start with Sundays. But not really my weeks. So this one is a little different, with days of the week listed (and color coded) with saturday + sunday together at the end. I think this is probably sacrilege or something, but Saturday + Sunday belong together as two blissful days in my world. So here it is. For planning purposes, it makes more sense.

I left the days blank for easy refills. {Just be sure to not do what I did, and actually punch your M-W sheet on the RIGHT side. Duh. Sometimes, I floor myself with my own brilliance.}

planner_sheets_free_printable

I like to use pretty colors + washi tape because I’m a global learner and when you bombard me with black and white type, I see nothing. This is how I remember. (see: a great excuse for feeding my pretty tape addiction.)

free_planner_sheet

It also comes with a note taking section for ideas+inspiration - should the mood strike you.

A little notebook for everything.

ideas_inspiration_sheet_printable

ideas_inspiration_free_printables

I use clips + tabs to mark my place.

planner_printables

Oh, and PSSSST…. here’s my favorite part.

For the home schooling mom (or any mom wanting to keep up with the education side of things, for that matter) I’ve included a few things we’ve mentioned in the past:

lesson_plans_home_school_printable

Lesson planners {with a specific list just like we use}

home_school_lesson_plans

book_chart_free_printable

A reading chart for your little students.

home_school_planning_free

A simplified lesson planning chart.

lesson_planning_sheets

And an open schedule to fill in yourself

Hopefully, a little something to help with every need.

home_school_incentives

Oh! And here’s the incentive certificates we mentioned earlier. These may be a little specific, but I thought I should throw those in, too: New Game, iPad time, Bedtime.

free_planner

Find the notebook here, pens here + tabs here. No, these will not magically download to your desktop. But they’re for great prices, on Amazon. ;}

Updated again: This has already sold out and they did a new link, but the brand is Wilson Jones WorkStyle Cut and Sewn Round Ring Binder, 1 Inch W31903

*** PSSST: (update!) It was just brought to our attention by a kind reader that there are freaky warnings on that binder for causing birth defects in California? What the what?! See: random. Not even sure how to respond to this other than letting you guys know. Use at your own risk- the good news is that our printables can be used with any old three ring binder. Hurray for freebies!

desktop

Bring it on, 2014. Bring it on. I’m ready.

Have an inspired day, y’all! Psssst: check out the rest of our printables, here!

[pinit]

This entry was posted in freebies, home school. Bookmark the permalink.

[pinit]

234 Responses to free planner & calendar {2014}

1. Danielle says:

Wow. You are pretty awesome to give this away. Merry Christmas to myself! Thank you! Love the colors.

2. Ashley, this is seriously Amazefest, USA. Brilliant! There’s so many things I love about the planner. I definitely plan to share with friends and family, thanks girl!

3. Tania says:

I love this. Okay, so here’s my problem. I always love the idea of something like this because I am totally a list person too, and I just love pen and paper. BUT I don’t see myself always carrying a 3 ring binder around all the time like I do my phone. What happens if you forget it at home or something?! I am just afraid! How silly is that. But I would love to create a system to go along with our remodel, like color swatches and measurements that I can carry with me, so that if I pop into Target or Home Depot or a thrift store, I’ll know if something “works” or not.

• Ha! You just need a bigger bag :) I usually do carry mine around because again, dork. But you could always put things on your phone and then transfer? I just love writing things down. It’s how my brain works! ;)

• Polly B says:

There was something called “Sidekick” that was available to real estate agents to give to their clients as a ‘spiff’ when they purchased a home. It’s a smaller 3-ring binder with space to put paint/fabric swatches, write notes (like your kitchen paint color), décor ideas, etc. Small enough to put in most purses. I purchased a few to give to my clients when I was a realtor, though I did keep one for myself knowing we would be moving at some point in the near future. Handy dandy little bugger!! :)

Apparently, they are available on Amazon:

Hope this is what you’re looking for!

4. Jacquie says:

This is wonderful!! I have been trying to find a planner that fits my needs for months now (well, years really because the last 2 years I just settled and bought 2 different ones that could work together). I’ve been thinking that I’ll need to create my own also and I love the details you give for organizing the different areas. I so need to print some of these now so I can do a big brain dump this weekend. Happy Holidays to you!

5. Becky says:

Best.planner.EVER!! Exactly how my brain works organizationally & we’ll start homeschooling in the fall. A perfect fit. THANK YOU!

6. Jessica says:

Eeeeep! You have no idea how much you just seriously made my day! I’m a list maker too. I need lists for my lists. Revamping my all- in-one binder has been on my list. ALSO: I’m prepping to start homeschooling so you’re school printables made me squeal with joy! Thank you and merry Christmas!

7. April says:

Firing up the printer now! This looks awesome!

8. Annalea says:

I am in LOVE! This is exactly what I have been looking for. I need a calendar to keep track of every ones schedule but then one for the day to day of life. And we are starting homeschooling and I am freeking out that I will forget to do something. But this calendar solves all that!!! Thank You for being awesome!

• So glad, Annalea! ;} (SUCH a pretty name, btw!) We probably will both forget something… but at least we have planners ;} It’s like chocolate. ;} And you will be amazed at how crazy home school can make you feel (at first)… but how well it will streamline your family! We feel so much less harried now. It’s totally worth it. Blessings to you and yours!

9. Devon says:

Great job on creating your planner? What software do you use?

10. Darlene says:

Thanks Ashley. This is exactly what I need to start 2014 off on the right foot. Now I don’t have to make one. :) And it’s pretty too.

11. Trisha Eggert says:

This planner is awesome! I love the bright colors! I am a “list” person and like pens and paper! I have tried putting things on my iphone, but it’s not the same as actually writing it down. My questions is do you print this at a copy shop or on your printer at home? If at home, how do you print front and back? Minor question I know! :)
    Thanks!

• Hey! Well, it all depends on your printer… You can always run it back through, once you print the first side. Or use a professional printer. I didn’t do both sides, because I will end up using the backs for sketching, etc. as well. I use a sketchbook that is completely seperate to write down all my ideas, so this extra space I planned to use for ideas and sketching. I like not having lines to jot down ideas so i can revisit them again later-its just a part of my process. So it’s your choice! I hope that helps :)

12. Erin says:

I am the same way! I love lists. I am always making them. Thank you for the lovely planner printables and thank you so much for including the homeschool section as well. We are just getting started and that would be so helpful. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!

13. Renee Nolan says:

I think this is great! I am serving a mission in Peru and my choices are fairly limiited. this is just what I needed.
    Thanks for making it free too!
    Sister Nolan

14. Julianna says:

I’m in love with your calendar! This is our third year homeschooling, and your system looks pretty stellar. You must have some good mentoring going on, or your awesome type A personality is lovely AND creative–thanks for sharing and not charging a dime on this particular item. L.O.V.E.

15. Jenifer says:

Love this! I made my own last year but ready for a change so trying yours. I use and Arc binder for my planner -so in love especially since they have full page size and smaller ones so I can drop it in my bag.

16. Lindzie says:

Where was this a week ago when I was looking!

17. AprilG says:

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it.

18. Rah says:

You’re AMAZING!

19. Aly says:

Thanks for helping me organize my life. Your stuff is amazing.

20. Jana says:

Thank you so much for the fabulous planner to print.
    I just have a problem with the binder you recommended. Are you aware that
    as I read the reviews that it has a label that comes with the binder that says it contains chemicals that can cause birth defect etc? I absolutely love the binder and was about to order it but then began to read the reviews. What do you think about all this? Let me know asap as I was about to order it. Thanks again.

• Hey Jana! I’m afraid I wasn’t aware of this. I’ve done a little internet sleuthing and can’t really find anything else about it. I guess it just goes to show we use everything at our own risk. I am not even sure how to respond to this other than the good news is that our planner printables work with any three ring binder, so there are lots of options for this freebie! ;}

• Jana says:

Ok thanks for you response. It also goes to show you that everything we purchase could have chemicals without us knowing about them. Do you remember that your binder had a tag on it that stated that it was made with chemicals? I think I will just go to Office Max and see what I can find. No guarantee that any there will be any safer. I just really liked the binder you had chosen and was sad when I read the reviews.
        Thanks so much for the printables. Happy Holidays!

• Hey Jana! I actually went and pulled the tag out of the trash in our garage, and there was a tiny warning. Because at first I thought, dude. There’s not a tag on ours. So I went to look. TINY. Kinda feel like they tried to pull one over on me. So I included it below the link in the post as a heads up. Womp womp.

• Tara says:

Seriously, EVERYTHING is known to the state of California to cause birth defects. Your planner, foldable camp chairs, your fridge… even Walmart has a big sign saying the STORE contains chemicals known to cause birth defects. Don’t sweat it.

• Michelle (aka mybelle101) says:

So true. California has crazy warnings for everything…some law enacted who-knows-when. The problem is that EVERYTHING has chemicals/radiation/whatever. Even bananas emit radiation. People who move here freak out because the Prop warning is on the door of every store/restaurant you walk into ;)

• Jo says:

I found the same problem in a journal I purchased from our local university bookstore. Come to find out, the binder is no different from any we could buy in any other state. It’s only that California’s laws stipulate that handling a book, journal, etc. made with plastic may cause cancer. In other words, we may purchase such items freely without knowing; it’s only California that includes such a warning.

21. Angela G says:

Thank you for this! I also own a business and homeschool our three kids. It is great to find something that has a homeschool section in it as well. Love the colors!

22. Awesome!!! You make me look forward to homeschooling! {or maybe not..} ;)

23. Kim says:

Thank you for creating, and sharing, the planner I have been looking for for YEARS! It’s EXACTLY what I have pictured in my little brain, without the time and / or talents to create it.

24. Jessica Batty says:

I love this 2014 calendar & weekly log. As a teacher & parent I think I can get a lot of use out of this throughout the year. THANKS!! I was wondering where did you get your binder clips from because they are really cute?

-Jessica

• Hey Jessica! I just purchased plain white ones at target, and threw some washi tape on top. ;} The washi tape came from Michael’s. I hope that helps! ;}

• Jessica Batty says:

This does help thank you. I’ve never used Washi tape before can you tell me a little bit about it? Like purpose/function? Where you find it in the store?

With the clips was the handle part already red or did you color that part?

• The purpose of washi tape is to be absolutely pretty. ;} I use it for gift wrapping, marking places in my planner and embellishing just about anything like sketchbooks and pencils. It’s a super simple little project that will just make you smile. It’s like a thin version of masking tape with pretty designs and colors. In Michaels, I kind of stumbled upon it, but you’re getting warmer when you’re in the scrapbooking section. I also love glitter tape. You’ll find it nearby- It’s like Washi tape but thinner and with glitter. ;} The clips were already red. And those were in the office supplies section of target. They’re things I found over time and then just put together on a whim. I hope that helps! Happy washi-ing!

25. Britney says:

Can you just come over and get my house in order??? :-)

26. Ellen S says:

Pretty and functional! Thank you for being so generous!

27. Michelle says:

Thank you so much for your hard work and then making it available to all of us! This is wonderful! Have a Merry Christmas!

28. Rebecca says:

You might be my soul-mate. I love LOVE the colors you chose! I’m printing this as we speak and I can’t wait to get to Target and find me a binder! THANK YOU!!!

29. Megan Lucero says:

Hi, what paper did you print this on? I don’t want to use weak paper. Thanks :) Also, wehre did you find the cute tape and wasabi tape? :)

30. Paula says:

Can you tell me where you get that decorative tape?
    Great article – you are very generous to share your planner!
    So thank-you! Paula

31. Pingback: links i love - Brown Sugar Toast

32. Pingback: FREE SCHOOLS IN HOW TO APPLY 2014

33. Heather T says:

This is amazing!!!! I have been looking for a planner the past few weeks, but I haven’t been able to find anything that fits my needs. This is perfect!! Thanks so much!! Merry Christmas!

34. Megan says:

Thank you so much for sharing! I found your page yesterday, fell in love with your planner, downloaded, and even ordered the binder and tabs on Amazon! Monday it will be here!! Yeah! I just started my own business and have been looking for a planner to keep me organized. I am like you – I write things down on lists and even write down finished tasks to make me feel better… so glad someone else does the same thing!!! :) Thank you again and I hope you make another one for 2015! :)

35. Angelina says:

I love this ! You Rock.. I would love to be so Creative but Laundry always gets the best of me.. and cleaning and cleaning oh and cleaning.. I hope this will help me get organized..

36. Caroll says:

Your monthly calendar layout is actually called a “final Sunday” calendar in the media (TV & radio). When I worked at a radio station many years ago, this was what we used for billing our advertisers. And I agree, it makes perfect sense! Great job!

37. Alta says:

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I am a dork like you. :) (Could totally relate to adding things to my list after accomplishing, simply to reap the joy of crossing it off!) Glad I’m not the only crazy out there. I am soooo excited about this planner! I am obsessed with things like this, but nothing ever fits my specific needs and design interests. This is so perfect! I love the division of space and bright colors. Good job, and thanks again! I really appreciate it!

38. Sarah says:

I just want to say a big “THANK YOU!” for providing a fun + free calendar printable. It’s always nice to be able to find something usable and cute…for free. :) Thank you again & happy holidays!

39. Laura says:

I’m so thankful. I just got done printing out all of your files. Thank you so much. Finally a notebook that has space to write all the details of my life. I’m hoping to use this for Project Life as well. A huge thank you from our family. By the way, I’m loving the washi tape cameo.

40. Lacey says:

O my word. This is a huge blessing!! Pretty? Check. Colorful? Check. Free? Check.

Thank you!!!

41. Claryn says:

Wow! I think this is absolutely brilliant! Was finding refills for 2014 but the ones available in the local bookstores are overpriced and ugly. Yours is absolutely amazing!

Thanks sooooo much for sharing this with us! Will link you up when I’m done! :)

42. Pingback: 14 Free 2014 Printable Monthly Calendars | TheSuburbanMom

43. Cryss says:

This is amazing, thank you so much. I tried to make my own planner from scratch so it would have everything i wanted but i couldn’t get it set out well. Thank you so much for this!

44. Zaira says:

Actually, putting Saturday and Sunday together at the of the week is not sacrilege… it’s European! (Honest! Most calendars in Europe are set that way!)

Great planner layout.

45. Melissa says:

Thank you so much sharing these printables!

46. Assel says:

Thanks for sharing! What paper do you print this calendar on? How heavy should the paper be?

47. Cherrelle says:

I LOVE IT!!! But there are 31 days in May….I was going to use it to help me stay organized with planning my wedding, my dance ministry, my school work, my kids schedules and day to day life…can you tell me how to fix it?…..

48. Elaina says:

Thank you these are amazing. Were you able to print them back to back or just one sided? I have never printed out pages like this before but am really excited to try. I hope i can figure it out. Thank you again for all the time and work you put into these.

• Hey Elaina! It all depends on your printer and how it’s set up, but you could run it back through to print on the other side. I just used one page at a time, because I’m more of a sketcher, and will use the blank spots for ideas/notes/etc… I can’t even keep up with my lists because I have so many of them and I hope this helps me. ;} I hope that helps clarify a little!

49. Samantha B. says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this planner!!!! I just bought a discbound binder and im in love with that too!!!! However its the A5 size…. Is there any way that I can print this AWESOME planner in that size?

• Hey Samantha! I’m sure if you took it to a local printer, they could adjust it to just the right size. ;} Also, if you have the right programs, you can shrink it down, but that’s all different depending on what you have available to you. I hope that helps!

• Amber says:

OK, don’t hold me to this … tech is not my thing. BUT … my wonderful hubs is a techie and he prints whatever size I need all the time. Anyway, I think its as easy as going into your printing functions and adjusting the size you want it to print. LOL … sorry for the vagueness. I’m spoiled and my sweetie allows me to remain blissfully ignorant! (He rocks! LOL) But I do know that — Possible? Yes. And quick. If you can’t figure it out by looking at your printer settings, let me know and I can ask Mr. :)

50. Deena says:

Love this! Thank you so much for allowing all of us to use this as well. Printed! :)

BTW, wherever did you find the cute owl container holding your pens?! Love!

51. Amber says:

Love this! I’ve written my own daily planner out BY HAND the last two years just because I couldn’t find one I liked that was roomy enough to actually write in the day blocks AND had Saturday and Sunday TOGETHER! So glad I’m not the only one who think Saturday belongs with Sunday like chocolate belongs in coffee!
    Thanks for sharing this. I think it will save me the writer’s cramp of handwriting 365 days! :) Happy New Year!

~Amber

52. Adeline Ng says:

Hey, love your ideas. However, I can’t seem to find the corrected version of the planner! Any help?

53. I stumbled across this blog from Pinterest that my very organized friend pinned. Cue 2 hours later of looking and poking around and I am smitten. As a homeschool mom, I always think there can never be enough lists. Now I see you have a reading chart!!! READING CHART!! Brilliant! I didn’t even know I needed it until I saw it and realized how much more effective my own homeschool binder can be now for my own little budding reading. I’m so excited!! This professed dork is thrilled over a reading chart. Thank you for making this calendar with your special talents. To make it free as well……. what a blessing.

54. Alex K. says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! My husband and I work at an orphanage in India and I teach English to the kids here. I’ve been looking for something that was a little less teacher-y (i.e more simplistic) for a planner! I’m also a washi tape/sharpie pen junkie. This is perfect!

55. Julie says:

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. Wish I was this talented! :)

56. Really? A Monday-start planner for a creative type/small business owner and homeschooler all rolled into one? Designed by someone whose taste I adore? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me. :)

Thank you!

57. April B says:

I am just starting to homeschool my 3 kids. This couldn’t have come at a better time. Thanks!!

58. Anastasia says:

Hello! Where can I buy it?

59. Christy says:

Thanks for the free printables; they look great! Any way these could be printed shrunk down to a smaller scale for smaller planners that would fit in your purse??

• Hey Christy! It all depends on what type of computer you have and programs. I know you can definitely shrink them down in photoshop, or other programs. OR a local printer could do that for you. I hope that helps! We have so many requests for sizes, this is the one standard size we did. Thanks!

60. Renae says:

Thank you so very much for these! I was about to buy a printable planner, but spotted this one just in time. Yours is so nice!

61. Natalia says:

I just came across your blog during my search to replace my 2014 inserts for the Martha Stewart discbound planner because they don’t exist in the UK! I have a similar problem to Samantha B, my discbound planner is A5 size. I am considering making my own so I can really tailor them (include birthdays and special dates pre-printed) and I just wondered what kind of software you use to make these gorgeous print outs? Do I need anything fancy?
    Thanks!

• Hey Natalia – you can use photoshop to shrink them down, or a professional printer, or depending on how and what you have on your computer, shrink them down for your printer, as well. I use illustrator and photoshop – I am a graphic designer by trade, so they are made from scratch. Sorry! If you have a mac, they also have digital calendars on your desk top that you could probably print out. Hope that helps!

62. Dafne Torres says:

Hi, I love it. It`s all that me need. I have 3 children’s and I hope can help me. Thanks for share

63. Grace says:

Thank you for sharing! They are very nice.

64. casey mazzio says:

I just want to thank you for putting this all together for us. You are amazing :) Thank you again.

65. Elieah says:

Can’t thank you enough, this is really helpful.. Well, one of the most awesome site I’ve been to. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation!

66. joven says:

hi, love the designs. What kind of paper should i use when printing this?

67. Suzie says:

Suggestion! Could you make incentive tags that say just “computer” time rather than “ipad” time for those of use who don’t have an ipad? Or even video game time would be great too.

Love your pages. I, too, LOVE color rather than black & white. Both my boys have learning disabilities who also need the color as well.

Thanks for creating these pages! I am just printing them out now. Hoping it works for us as we are new to homeschooling. :)
    Suzie

68. Vivian says:

I love this! And i’m like you, very picky about my calendars/planners. This is great. thank you!!

69. Riette says:

Thank you for sharing this lovely calender! On my first day back at the office it’s helping me to keep my mind from wandering (and inspiring me too!).

70. Pebbles Jacobo says:

Wow, I can’t wait to get started using your planner! Already started printing the pages and I have the perfect binder ready and waiting. I have used daily planners for several years now and for some reason could not find what I wanted at the store this year, so handmade it is!!

71. Linda says:

Like Danielle said, wow. You are amazing. Keep up the wonderful work you do for your children and yourself. I don’t normally comment, but reading your notes and viewing your homemade planner really gave me hope that one day I can be a mother like you. May you have a happy new, well planned year. x]

72. Amy says:

EVERYTHING causes birth defects and/or cancer in the state of California. No joke, that warning is on nearly everything in this state. I live here so I see it everyday. I am sure your life or the life of your offspring is not truly in peril if you purchase that binder. No more than it will be by just stepping foot within this state. (And isn’t it funny how it can cause birth defects in California but not in, say, Arizona?) :D

Thank you for all of these organizational supplies. I am indebted to you for sharing them. Here’s hoping for a more organized 2014!

73. Rachel Bruce says:

I love all the great stuff on here! I’m so glad I found ya’ll! Thanks! Is there a blank template for the certificates? I would love to make all sorts of different ones for my kids to earn. LOVE ALL the COLOR COMBOS on here too. Can you tell I’m excited? Lol!

74. Brian says:

Do you see any planners as my wife is fighting for her life yet likes us to try and stay organized with getting her life saved etc and it’s very hard to find a good planner for her us as we need 2.
    Am I able to buy 2 from you as she is too sick to do anything like this right now ?
    Thank you or suggestions on where I can go by an affordable one?

• jamin says:

Brian, So sorry to hear about your wife. The planner is actually free so you could just take it to your local printer and ask them to print it for you. If you are in need of the binder amazon is a great place to grab one. We are praying for your wife’s fight.

75. Jenni says:

I LOVE this! omg
    You’re my soul mate.

76. Malisa Malensek says:

I am so thankful that you took the time to do this! I am so impressed with your blog and all that you have on it. Finding this today has been a big blessing to me. I pray that God will bless your family richly for all that you are doing:)

77. Anna Condor says:

I love you!! Thank you very much for this. Hard work and wonderfull. Love it :)

78. ozelita says:

WOWWWW….
    that is a HUGE lovable cute functional sharing you have here….

79. Nerea says:

Your post is amazing, I really love the planner and will be very helpfull for my year. Thank you very much for sharing it!

80. Nadirah says:

Thanks for the planner!! This is just what I was looking for!! The colors are gorgeous! All that is missing is a coordinating meal planner to go with it.!!

81. Pingback: Colorful Hexagon Planner - The Print Bubble

82. Angie says:

Ha! I’m glad I don’t live in California! LOL, but seriously, thanks for the cool printables. :)

83. Jules M says:

Oh my gosh! Why did I have to be behind on my blog reading? This is AWESOME! This is exactly what I had been looking for but hadn’t been able to find. I had bought something else & might just have to put that one in the trash because this one is ideal. Thank you for putting this together & sharing with us. Sadly, I keep an e-calendar that our whole family can see & then write out a calendar. I just love having a paper calendar. Happy 2014!

84. Megan says:

Thank you very much for sharing all of your planner pages for us, super cute and I’m looking forward to printing and assembling my planner tomorrow :)

85. Sam says:

This planner is absolutely amazing! Seriously it’s so hard to find nice planners nowadays. Thanks so much !

86. Marcela says:

Amazing work! So inspiring, love it so much! Thanks a lot!

87. Ashley says:

Thank you so much for this! I have been looking everywhere for a free planner and this is perfect! I love it! The only thing I need is the binder. Can you tell me what type of binder you are using. I tried clicking on the link but it says that it can’t find the page. Thanks again!! :)

88. Heather says:

I am planner obsessed and as others have said, I have not found one that I’m in love with. Until now! Thank you so much for sharing!

I did see your warning about the planner binder itself but the link isn’t working and I wanted to check it out. My own general search isn’t yielding anything. Can you provide the link again?

Thanks!

89. Jamie says:

Oh, it’s beautiful!! Thank you so much for making this available, and for free!! I’m getting organized before my twins are born in a few months, and a planner was high on the list. I have made my own in the past that worked, but they were not PRETTY like yours! The color is very inspiring. I loved the included homeschool planner. By the way, I was able to shrink the page down using PowerPoint so I could print it for my 8.5×5.5 binder. Yay!

90. wimpy me says:

Hi!. I love your planner! I finally found a planner that fit for me. And i am so blessed that it is for free. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!. May God Bless you and Your Family.!

xoxo.. :D

91. Ashley Rose says:

I found this on pintrest!!! I love this planner i’m getting my printer ready for all the printing!! the only thing is the link for the notebook, when i click it comes up as “nothing found” ive tried on two different computers! i read that this will fit any binder but im interested in the one in the picture is there any way you would be able to send me the link? thank you!!

92. CHRISTINA says:

I love this post! Extremely helpful especially for a college student. The planners are the most colorful and pretty I’ve seen on the internet. Thank you!

93. Tina says:

This is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for sharing!

94. Laura Morrow says:

I was just wondering if there is any way you could post this but without the dates in the month view calendar? I think the original is great but that way we can re use and reprint even next year, but just plug in the new dates!!! Thanks so much for you hard work though :)

95. Sara says:

I needed a few calendar pages to put on a happy-scrappy clipboard that hangs on the wall near the mail table, so I wanted the pages to be cute (and free!). I did a Google search and found your blog with the perfect free printables. Thank you so much for sharing these goodies. It’s SO nice of you to share. ;)

96. Jacklyn Diaz says:

I love these! I’m using them for all of my college homework due dates. I promised this semester to be more organized. Thanks so much! :)

-Jackie

97. Hepa says:

That’s sooooo nice!
    I got a calender for this year already, otherwise I could consider this.
    You should contunue this tradition next year. :)

98. Nik says:

Hey how do I download this ? Where is the hyperlink ?

99. farahysm says:

Thanks so much for sharing this! Exactly what I was looking for :) Beautiful work.

100. Shyana says:

Oh my gosh!! I love this! Thank you so much for sharing it!! Please tell me you are doing one for 2015 as well??!! :D

101. Sandy says:

Hi! Thank you for sharing your awesome talent!
    I’ve been indecisive whether or not I should buy a planner (too pricey) or buy an app (I love using my tech but I prefer writing down my plans just cause I feel it’s easier). So, I tried to search and couldn’t find any cute stuff to print until I found your site!!!!
    Loving it!!! just printed the monthly planner.
    I do have a question though, do you happen to have the weekly in just one doc instead of split days?

Thank you!!! :D

102. Stephanie says:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Although not a Home School Mom, I am a recently-very-sick-little-girl-mom and these super fun super colorful pages FINALLY fit what she is looking for to track all her medical “stuff”…and it is a lot for a tween to keep track of.

103. Thank you so much for making & sharing this! I’ve been looking for a planner and had trouble finding just the right one, but this is perfect! And I can’t believe it’s FREE! Wow! Thank you!!

I also shared a link to it on my blog: http://www.bridgidgallagher.com/blog/62-picking-a-planner-for-2014

104. Dawn says:

This is Fantastic! I never expected to find anything like this when I typed in free printable calendar/planner. I Love it! I was not able to find anything in the stores as perfect as this. TFS! Dawn

105. Joyce says:

Thank you for being so generous! I’ll wait for next year’s design too! Thank you very much!
    All the love from Philippines

106. This is awesome! I’m going to pin it in case I can ever get into the planners. I really should use them!

107. Trixie Sie says:

Wow! These looks nice!!! :)

108. Lauren says:

Oh I do hope you do this again next year. I’m not very good at organizing and I have found the solution at last. Great pages for writing in appointments with our clients. As a personal assistant I’ve got to be organized and this takes the cake. Thank you so much :)

109. Jenny says:

I never understood why people want their calendars to start with Sunday… In Sweden, the week starts with Monday! No matter what! Saturday+Sunday always has been together, since they’re a weekend, together.
    It’s just not logical :S

Anyway, I love your planner! Maybe need to print that one out..!

110. Samantha Botha says:

Thanks for your free printable weekly calendars! It is a huge help.

111. Rosemarie says:

Ashley,
    1. You are the most creative!
    2. You are the most patient (after reading some comments I would have said “Seriously?!!!) well, actually I DID. :) but you didn’t. Wow.
    3. You are the most giving (thank you for GIVING this seriously cool planner away)
    4. You have grace – and I am grateful.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

112. Jordan P says:

Thank you so much for this freebie!! It is amazing and has helped me through nursing school and college =)

113. bethany says:

hi Ashley, i am really interrested in printing this awesome planner, but i am having trouble downloading it… it keeps opening in microsoft word as abunch of numbers, any ideas? I really want it!!! (:

114. Michelle Olshansky says:

this is awesome!!! how do i install this though?

• Hi Michelle! Simply hit the links above for the pages you might wish to use. The PDF should appear on your screen. You can print from there, or save to your desktop. It’s going to be a little different for everyone based on their computer set up… but I hope this helps!

115. marnie says:

awesome sauce!!!!! xo

116. Branndi says:

i can’t figure out how to download this :(

• Brandi – just click on the text links above, and it should open up the PDF. If you are having problems on your computer, it may be because you haven’t updated your latest version of adobe reader? It should open up right in your desktop for you to print or save. If not, you may want to try a different computer. I hope this helps a little! ;}

117. Branndi says:

It’s still not showing. Could you copy and paste the link to me?

118. mandy says:

this is by far the BEST planner I’ve seen. Thank you a million x!

119. niken says:

whoaaa thank you very much for this x)

120. Carrie says:

THANK YOU !!! you are the best

121. Shawna says:

I really love your set up for the planner! Is there a way you could send me a version that I could edit for my lesson plans? Also the link to the sharpies and the tabs no longer works :(

Thanks!

122. Sylvester Abror says:

congratulation on the good work.

how can one create a good planner

123. Rhonda Morin says:

I am completely overwhelmed by someone who might be more organized than me! Wow! I love these templates. I take care of a retirement community and there are a million things I need to remember to do as well as keep up with office tasks and a personal life. These templates are going to help me stay organized and keep watch over my 100 children (the retired).

I too love the colors but now I need to get obsessed with the tape and find it. :)

Thank you.
    Rhonda Morin
    Assistant Manager of Southern Pines Gracious Living

124. Sj Torres says:

Hi!! I love what you did for the layouts of the planner. But, i’m having trouble printing it. It always print as big as the bond paper that I put in. So? what can I do with it? hahaha.

125. Youla says:

I tried to print out the planners, but the only option my printer is showing me is to print out the monthly calendars one ONE page — as in, it shrinks it down to be printed on one page, and not on two as is pictured. Any suggestions?

-YB

126. Crystal says:

Thank you!!!! I browse websites in between diapers, dishes, meals, children, work, and lord knows you can fill in the blanks. I always look for printable ways to organize my household. I can never find anything this fitting or perfect!
    I completely understand the black and white blending to the point of nonexistence.
    Also, the need to write just to cross it off the list…..it is an understatement in my case. I just printed out enough for January and February just to stay uniform and recross off what was completed.

Thank you soooo very much. God Bless You

127. Danielle says:

Just wanted to say thank you for making this. I needed a planner for creating the Summer Reading Game at work, but didn’t want to spend $15 on a planner when budget is tight. I printed this in b&w (lame, but I couldn’t justify the color ink), and it’s been perfect. Thanks!

128. Rachel says:

I love this now! I made a calender for myself, which I am seriously so in love with, and I made one for our Key Club group… I shared this website with my teacher too who loves the idea! Is there going to be an update for 2015? Definitely will want one next year!

129. Melissa says:

Love this! I can’t wait to print this out! Question- for the weekly print outs, did you print them out on both sides? What kind of paper did you use to print?

130. Aimee says:

As a new homeschooler oh how I wish I’d had this last fall! But I’m thrilled to have it now. Thank you so much!

131. Lisa White says:

Thank you so much for this planner!! I really appreciate your generosity. This will help so much with my direct sales business. I’m also a homeschool mom!

132. damaris says:

es excelente, me encanto , muchisimas gracias por compartir,si yo pudiera crear uno lo haria,pero creo que no se con que herramientas, muchas gracias otra vez,esta genial

133. Judy Hagler says:

I love, love, love planners and list making, so you sound perfectly normal to me!!!! I teach middle school math and am writing the curriculum to make it more relative to my students. Your planner sounds and looks perfect for keeping my ideas, resources, and never-ending to do lists all in one beautiful place!! I can’t wait to get it set up! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!

134. Amy says:

You are awesome!! I like to make lists just to check them off as well. lol. I also teach high school math, and never can I find the perfect planner until now. I shared your website with my entire school! You have some impressive stuff on your site! Thanks for making my day! :)

135. Elizabeth says:

This is amazing!

I know its a little late in the year but wow. I love this! I have been looking for something like this for ages to keep track of everything for school! (year 10 student) Like you I cant work with black and white when it comes to schedules! So this is perfect!!!
    Chances of sharing one next year? Cause I know Id be interested!!

Thanks!

136. Lissa T. says:

Can someone help me by telling me how to down load this amazing planner? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

137. Sofia says:

Thank you so much for posting this, this planner is awesome!!!

138. kelly says:

Love these printables! Hoping to get organized!
    The only think I’m not seeing for THIS binder, are meal planning sheets?
    Do you have coordinating sheets for that?
    Thanks
    Kelly Wright

139. Katie says:

Any chance you can put the weekly views all into one pdf?

140. Jessica says:

I absolutely LOVE everything about this! LITERALLY EVERYTHING! Thank you for making this available to download and print for free! PLEASE tell me that you will be doing this for 2015, too!

141. Intan says:

Thank you so much for allowing this to be readily avaliable – absoultely gorgoeus, your work is stunning and i officially have the best diary/ planner in the office :)

142. Mary says:

Thanks so much for this!!!!!!

143. Leilani Hernandez says:

Awesome!!

144. claudia says:

I think is pretty awesome and helpful that you did this =) ty =) they are super cute as well

145. Liri says:

I just loved this planner, I am a teacher and looking to do my own agenda that fits all my needs and I just loved it so much. Only thing missing is monthly calendars January-May 2015.

146. yamira rafael says:

ILOVETHIS!! i really wish it was like a undated one so i can use it over and over again!

147. Annisa says:

How do you create these? What application(s) do you use?
    I’m so craving to make my own.
    You’re inspiring!

148. sarah says:

hey i just found your website today and thanks for the free planner printable :) im wondering if you can make another calendar with the same themes like this but in year 2015? its okay if you won’t, still appreciate this free planner anyways, thank you! :)

149. atiqah says:

thank you very much. as a student that have a lot of assignment, i really need this planner. thanks for help me organize my time :)

150. Gem says:

Omg. You are such a genius. I was looking so hard for pretty calendars all over yet I couldn’t find them. I was even willing to pay a website if I could find it. And suddenly I stumbled across this. It’s free! Wow, thank you so much :)