Pssst… you guys are so amazing, you’re making us look bad.
Sweet Kelly O. wrote in, sending us this fabulous pic:
My husband & I fell in love with the Handmade Hideaway & decided to create our own. We stuck to the original plan, adding afew extras like the handrail & a porthole window. Our son loves it & I know he will enjoy it for years to come!!
Brilliant, guys! They had me at porthole. Because we all need more portholes in our life.
Painting with weeds via Flower Patch Farmgirl – because sometimes the simplest of things are the best.
Did you guys check out the how to decorate series with Home Stories A to Z?
Here’s the round up for a bit of weekend reading!
1. Beth, Home Stories A to Z: How to Find Your Decorating Style
2. Courtney, A Thoughtful Place: 5 Gallery Wall Styles
3. Stacy, Not Just A Housewife: How to Decorate with Plants
4. Myquillyn, Nesting Place: Turning a House into a Home on a Thrift Store Budget
5. Donna, Funky Junk Interiors: How to Turn Worthless Junk into Home Decorating Must Haves
1. Melissa, The Inspired Room: The Secret Ingredient Every Room Needs
2. Jessica, Four Generations One Roof: How to Decorate with Container Plants
3. Traci, Beneath my Heart: How to Style a Coffee Table
4. Cyndy, The Creativity Exchange: Tricks for How to Zone in on the Perfect Paint Color
5. Laura, Finding Home: 5 Ways to Personalize Your Home
1. Emily, Decorchick!: How to Decorate with Cowhide When You Aren’t a Cowboy
2. Myra, MyBlessedLife: How to Decorate with Junk
3. Kim, Sand & Sisal: How to Decorate Coastal (without lookin’ all Margaritaville!)
4. Diane, In My Own Style: How to Decorate so You Feel at Home
5. Melissa, 320 Sycamore: 3 Decorating Truths in any Home
1. Ashley, The Handmade Home: Fall in Love with Your Home
2. Rhoda, Southern Hospitality: Adding Architectural Interest
3. Lindsay, Makely: How to Decorate With Color and Not Feel Like You Live Under the Big Top
4. Jen, Jennifer Rizzo: Easy table top decorating with the display rules of 1-2-3
5. Heather & Vanessa, At the Picket Fence: Blue Home Decor Ideas …I’ve got the blues!
1. Brittany, Pretty Handy Girl: Color Harmony in Decorating
2. Marianne, Songbird: Decorating Tips from a Lazy Decorator
3. Jen, Tatertots & Jello: How to Decorate with Spray Paint
4. Brooke, All Things Thrifty: The Six Best Things About Decorating
5. Wendy, Shabby Nest: Making a Rental (or any space for that matter) Your Own
Ten ways you’re making your life harder than it has to be – everyone should read it.
And we shared this on our Facebook page earlier this week… but we’re posting it again because it’s just that great and everyone needs to see it.
Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday!