Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday!
We hope this finds you doing well and rested. This was the kind of week that made us feel bedraggled and barely keeping up, so let’s just say we’re just glad to see the weekend. Is summer here yet? Yes, I am contradicting my first post from this past week. ;}
This week on The Handmade Home:
So without further ado, here’s a few of our faves from the www this week:
• This fun egg piñata! Because why not?
• the shifting trends – how low will the market for antiques actually go?
• naturally dyed easter eggs – so pretty!
• on a serious note: something we think every parent of tweens should read– and probably every parent period.
• these adorable st. patrick’s day party ideas
this entire ridiculously gorgeous party from sugar and cloth – bring on the spring colors, y’all.
We hope you have an inspired day! Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday y’all!