It’s Saturday! We hope this post finds you snuggled in with a nice cup of warm whatever before you start your day!
First up: We can still use book donations for our latest project at House For Hope. We’re so grateful for what’s come our way and can’t wait to use them! But if you can send more… we need them soon- Please check out all our details here!
This week, we:
• Showed you guys how to build a barn door
• The great room reveal with some awesome before and afters!
• A super exciting announcement from us – the next steps for The Handmade Home
And we’ve experienced the great divide!
If you follow us on instagram, you’ll still find us at our old account for great ideas and fun inspiration. But to get in on giveaways, flash sales and exclusive discounts, check us out at our new studio account here! Hope to see you there!
So without further ado, here’s a few of our fave finds from the www this week:
• A great table cloth idea
• this cake!
• An entire portfolio via EDB Designs – yes please
• An amazing diy laundry idea from Yellow Brick Home
• This adorable candle project – color block with crayola!
• Something so basic yet so adorable with all things valentines
• This bathroom
A guest room reveal from Thistlewood
Don’t miss our fun valentines ideas here!
Have an inspired day!