Hey hey happy Saturdayers! That’s not a word, I know.
Have your littles started school yet? Because you’ll probably find us this morning recouping a little before we go out of town for a bit of a partial install for a sweet client! In the meantime, we are all about the sleeping ins-ness! Again, not a word. More coffee.
Here’s what you may have missed on the handmade home this week:
• A little bit on all things school and parenthood and choices that we make
• Tips + tricks for a gallery wall – in a tight space! + some fun before and afters
• Shiny Halls – because all the emotions
• And this fun little download because more freebies!
So without further ado, here’s a few of our faves from the www this week
the best yard sale find ever in the history of ever
• we read this to our kiddos every year before school – you should, too.
• this adorable makeover from Life on Virginia Street
• the best fall recipes for pies and tarts
• 21 essentials for a decadent and delicious cheese board
• This. Because if you have a minion fan… this.
and a little wisdom for you – something I’m working on ;}
Have an inspired day, y’all!