Happy Happy Saturday!
I think we’ve been feeling a little bit of the burnout lately, so we’ll probably just leave this right here. Especially if you are, too. May your weekend be filled with pajamas, coffee and snuggles. And perhaps even a Netflix binge or two in between football. Happy happy weekend, everyone. Here’s a little of what you may have missed this week on The Handmade Home:
So without further ado, a few of our faves on the www this week:
• fresh and colorful halloween crafts to make this weekend
• the letter your teenager can’t write you
• this old house – a tour on facebook
• what’s lost when we rush kids through childhood
• the royal tenenbaum of apartment tours
• 23 pieces of good marriage advice
• this amazing story
• these beautiful pumpkins
What’s your fave from the www this week? We’d love to hear!