It’s been a week.
When I think when all those memes that were jokingly shared about a full moon / friday the 13th this week, we had no idea we could also throw in a pandemic and national emergency. Jamin and I are still wondering how a week ago, we were enjoying some cool drinks under a fluffy umbrella beach side in Jamaica, and this week we’re looking for toilet paper in a crazy aisle of Publix. If you’re reeling a little, we’re with you. If you’re laying low inside, so are we, and we have some fun ideas coming your way to keep you and the family entertained. If you have to travel, stay safe. We hope everyone stays well and just know we’re thinking of you. It’s one for the history books.
So here are a few things you may have missed this week on the handmade home…
Here are a few of our faves this week on the www:
• this photographer’s magical family photos
• iridescent clouds that look like soap bubbles
• sharing joy
• the outsize influence of your middle school friends
• these wave portraits
• the best way to clean your phone
• women in their 40’s give their best advice to their 20 something selves
• on a cellular level, we depend on positivity to survive
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!