We’re a little later posting today because of well, everything. First week back to school had us super productive, but exhausted. We’re just high-fiving ourselves that we got through the week. To top all that off, we decided to go all in and celebrate our daughter’s birthday with a slumber party. So a little chic-fil a, and donuts and birthday cake later, we may or may not be in a coma. Here are a few things you may have missed this week at The Handmade Home.
Without further ado, here are a few of our faves this week on the www.
• Things you should give up if you want to be successful
• The real risk of forgiveness and why it’s worth it
• A rare, baby white reindeer in magical photos
• THIS is the most AMAZING proposal ever. It gave me chills. I may have cried.
• 12 things I see happy people do, that unhappy people do not
• The Japanese method of saving money changed my life
• This super sweet post.
Happy, amazing Saturday, friends!
Have an inspired day.