It’s been a week, y’all! We have a ton of fun projects coming your way, and just wanted to check in to say we hope you’re having a nice, safe, restful weekend.
This week on the handmade home:
• this little hoover review and a giveaway
• 1 bar 3 ways – an oldie but goodie
• creating a learning space for your kids – inspiration + a reminder you’re not alone
• some of our favorite summertime recipes
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• 5 ways to strengthen your relationship after kids
• the science behind raising honest kids
• children’s books that teach emotions
• this really cool find at an estate sale had me guessing
• how a blue lobster was saved from becoming dinner
• this rainbow walking water experiment
• an awesome faux stained glass window
What are some of your favorite finds from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!