This week, I got sick. I know right? The second week of school and I have a… cold? Allergy attack? Miserable life existence where I can’t breathe and it feels like I’m dying because total first world probs? We killed it last week with the first week of school. And then this week, I was incapacitated. I even took a nap Wednesday afternoon after Jamin fixed homemade veggie soup. I’ve never felt so loved and it’s the little things. Now that I’m back up again, I’m catching up a little, and I hope that no matter where you are this week, killing it or recovering somewhere because starting back to school is hard… you feel loved. So this week on the handmade home:
here are a few of our faves from the www this week!
• 28 creative fall centerpiece ideas
• free printable bathroom wall art
• when passion leads to burnout
• couple credits nearly 70 years of marriage to matching outfits
• how to befriend your life as it is
• this video – you’ve been warned
• this sweet space for a little boy
What are some of your faves from the www this week?
We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!