Hey hey and Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday!
It’s been a crazy week, gearing up for the holidays. We hope that you’re enjoying a little rest in between planned family gatherings and work and all things managing life. We know it can get a little crazy and we’re right there with ya.
Here are a few of the things you may have missed this week on The Handmade Home:
• Coffee Cozies – an easy DIY for the perfect little handmade gift!
• Down with the fall back – our real feelings on all things time change.
• All seasons room – our latest addition, inside plans + why we waited so long
• Coffee talk – faq’s of a basement renovation
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• this master bedroom addition from domestic imperfection
• how the children of working moms feel about them now
• because even in the funny stories, teachers are amazing – and kids are too
• a diy wood christmas tree
• Ann Dowd on what it was like not finding success until her fifties.
What are some of your faves from this week? We’d love to see!
Have an inspired day!