Hey hey AND TGIS!!! Yes, I’m making it a thing. Fridays are fun, but there’s something truly satisfying about Saturday and sleeping in, when you actually get to do that. Anyone else relieved that the weekend is here? I just may stay in my pjs for most of the day. We’re looking forward to a lazy day and taking it easy in the cabana with some Auburn Football- War Eagle!
A few things you may have missed on the handmade home:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves this week
• did you know Niagra falls were drained once upon a time? Neither did we.
• things that are a totally different size than we thought
• fun projects to make for fall
• 27 things married people wish someone told them
• how to be kind to your partner when you’re mad
• this tour may be our favorite ever
• when you worried you weren’t enough
• healthy halloween snack ideas
• this adorable craft idea – perfect for kids + halloween!
• these chocolate caramel marshmallows
What are some of your fave finds from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!