Hey hey everyone and happy handmade savvy Saturday!
Our middle turns 13 today… it still feels like she should be that sweet, tiny baby. Time flies. So we’ll be celebrating her at home this weekend. She’s requested scary movies in the basement, cookie cake, and pizza. A girl after my own heart. We hope that you’ve had an amazing week. Here are a few things you may have missed on the handmade home this week:
pssst… don’t miss our art sale! Take 40% off with the code ART40 at checkout!
• the future of coronavirus? An annoying childhood infection.
• this kitchen tour
• a perfect project for a rainy afternoon – marbling
• this healthy breakfast burrito that looks absolutely amazing
• love is a phone with a cord
• an elderflower cocktail recipe
• because I need to cleanse all the negative energy + the bottle’s just really pretty
• how to prepare your home for the spring selling season
What are some of your faves from this week? We’d love to hear. Have an inspired day!