Hey hey and happy Handmade Savvy Saturday! It’s been a week. Actually, it’s been quite a few months for us. The rain finally stopped, leaving a cooler fall vibe in its wake. And we’re just glad for a day to catch up and also sleep in just a smidge. Here are a few things from the handmade home this week:
Pssst… yes we know. We need to calm down. This is just your reminder to take advantage of our sale!
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www:
• heartwarming stories from this week
• some great self care questions to ask yourself
• this fun backdrop idea
• an adorable kids drink for halloween
• this bedroom makeover
• a simple idea the next time you’re in a rush
• this recipe for simple roasted okra
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!