Happy Handmade Savvy Saturday! We hope all of you are enjoying the long weekend. This week on The Handmade Home, we were actually working on projects galore. So all in due time. But here’s what you may have missed on the front end.
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• here’s why a sabbatical after high school would help teens
• a yummy summer drink recipe
• when life hands you a train track
• all the colors in this wedding
• this tour
• this great article on teen peers
• 4 ingredient creamy fruit popsicles
• I took Yale’s most popular class and it changed how I spend my money
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!