Hey hey everyone! We hope you’ve had a great week! We’ve had a couple of snow days these last few weeks, and another one coming. And a bout of the C-word with your oldest after Christmas. All whilst trying to maintain a normal work schedule. So it’s been a little crazy. You’re not alone if your life sounds like ours right now. But we’re just glad it’s Saturday! So here are a few things you may have missed these last few weeks at The Handmade Home:
• 2022 planner: the perfect way to ring in the new year!
• our favorite projects of 2021
• the best organization printables
• top home design trends of 2o22
• favorite brick features in our home
• cheers to the little moments
• tips for timeless spaces that won’t need updating
And don’t miss our giveaway with Kichler here!
Here are a few of our fave finds from the www this week:
• 75 things to throw away
• DIY star confetti tape
• raspberry lemon ricotta muffins
• for when your old charcuterie board isn’t cutting it anymore
• the thing about melatonin
• 17 simple ideas for bathroom organization
• this thoughtful take on friendships + breakups
• a Lisa Frank inspired birthday
What are some of your faves from the www this week?
Have an inspired day!
Leave a Reply