Hey hey and happy handmade savvy saturday! We hope this week finds you fabulously well. I think we’re just trying to soak up the slower days while we can around here, and we hope you are too! Here are a few things you may have missed this week on the handmade home:
• pumpkin whipped feta dip
• these painted pools
• how to cope with fall anxiety – because I always thought it was just me
• the one tool you need to be using for gorgeous style
• this beautiful idea from forgotten ceramics
• we will never forget grocery shopping in 2020
• urban art with colorful murals
• an adorable egg carton mask
What are some of your favorites from the www this week? We’ love to hear.
Have an inspired day!