Happy handmade savvy saturday! Everything hurts in the best way, because we’ve been non-stop placing pavers on our front yard. More on that coming soon. In the meantime, we’re firing up Halloween festivities at the Mills house. We hope you have a great weekend with whatever makes you happy + your favorite people.
Check out our most recent bath reno here!
Here are a few things you may have missed on The Handmade Home this week:
So without further ado, here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• this mid century house for sale, is perfection – they should keep it as a museum
• simple ideas for decorating a staircase wall
• this cute gift idea – oyster trinket dishes
• because this is a great question– and it made me laugh
• an adorable charcuterie wreath – because it’s charcuterie IN a wreath!
• this incredible artist portfolio
• a guide to getting rid of almost everything – because it will be purging time soon enough
• this incredible collection of one of a kind halloween decorations
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear! Have an inspired day!