Hey hey and happy handmade savvy Saturday!
We’re cutting right to the chase because well, it’s the weekend. And we have some great reading for you! We hope you’re all cozied up for a good poolside read or even on the sofa snuggled with your littles. Here are a few of our fave round ups!
This week on The Handmade Home:
• Defining our style – what’s yours?
• You don’t know how good you have it – a little humor for the generations and all things summer parenting
• Simple Summertime Margarita – one of our very favorite recipes + a ridiculously cheesy video
• Polish it off: mixing materials in your home – a little inspiration
So without further ado, here are a few of our very faves from the www this week:
• This house for sale in Texas will make you swoon like Scarlett
• Gymnastic Camp Moms
• Squirt gun painting for kids
• DIY puffy sidewalk paint for kids
• Tips to make your kitchen feel bigger
• Outdoor entertaining ideas
So we’d love to hear from you. What are some of your favorites this week?
Have an inspired day!