Anyone else circling the drain this week? We’re SO GLAD it’s Saturday! We hope this weekend brings you a little down time! We’re recovering from the first week of school, so we fully intend to grab an extra hour of sleeping in, before starting birthday festivities for our oldest. Here are a few things you may have missed on The Handmade Home this week!
Without further ado, here are a few of our faves on the www this week!
• what’s trending in home decor right now
• these adorable cupcakes
• this home tour from plank and pillow
• just being outside can improve your psychological health
• tips for collecting vintage and the triple love rule
• this couple met fifty years ago at woodstock… and they found their first photo together
• before and after office reveal
• how the wrong shoe size can change your life
What are some of your favorite finds this week? We’d love to hear. Have an inspired day!