Hey hey! This week was a busy one, in between work and celebrating our youngest’s birthday! It’s hard to believe he just turned eleven. We hope you’re able to enjoy this Saturday! Here are a few of the things you may have missed this week on the handmade home:
• 5 tips for choosing art in your home – a little advice if you’re stuck
• back yard cabana progress – a few of our new plans + a poop story
• all I wanted was a snow day – because you can probably relate
• homeschool ideas – because things are so unsure with school right now + we hope this helps someone
And have you seen the 2021 planner? Get it here!
So without further ado, a few of our faves this week on the www:
• this is the sweetest article you’ll read all week. It had me in tears.
• maybe it’s too soon, but we still think these ideas are pretty great.
• six reasons for optimism. I think we need it right now.
• back to school college essentials
• how to press flowers
• this interesting take on conflicts within a relationship
• this yummy cucumber salad
• this home tour
What are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!