I almost forgot to post this morning, because Saturday totally snuck up on us. And the great thing is, we actually kind of slept in. Sometimes sleeping in is just what you need. Happy handmade savvy Saturday y’all!
Here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• kids are so over-scheduled, doctors are prescribing play
• how to raise bully proof children
• pets capturing treats
• when your hostess gift is a little rough around the edges
• why being messy is good
• signs you were a late 90’s vsco girl
• 9 year old who got into trouble for doodling, scores job
• 16 really funny tweets about dad that are 100% accurate
What are your fave finds from the www this week? We’d love to hear.
Have an inspired day!