Well, it kind of feels like another week has come and gone. Is it seriously Saturday? Anyone else feel this way: Why is this now the mantra of my life?! We’re still waiting to find out about all things school this year, and after being on both sides of the spectrum after three years of homeschooling, we’re kind of anxious to figure out what we’re going to do. How are we already halfway through summer? So without further ado, a little handmade savvy saturday for ya.
This week on the handmade home:
Here are a few of our faves from the www this week:
• these adorable bracelets
• 7 diy bookshelf projects you can make
• this quote – very true for us right now
• things americans probably don’t know about – I actually knew most of these – how about you?
• this historical home gets a modern makeover
• and this one too
• the psychology of the magic relationship ratio
• this dip recipe – perfect for summer!
• weird parenting hacks that work
What are some of your fave finds from the www this week?
Have an inspired day!