WHAT A WEEK. Anyone else over it? I’ve been decorating for Christmas over here, whilst eating all the Halloween candy and watching The Brady Bunch with the kids because we all need a little simple wholesome. That’s a pretty accurate snapshot of where I am, mentally. Anyone else? So here are a few things you may have missed on the handmade home this week:
see this fall tablescape post, here
• speaking of wholesome, this guy obsessed with a humming bird
• this old bowling alley uncovered behind a wall
• 40 things whose purpose was unknown until the internet came to the rescue
• Still in the spooky mood? Mike Rowe reads The Tell Tale Heart + a little history on Poe.
– Can he read the election results?
• this yummy cranberry bread
• a fun round up of fall crafts
• Dear teachers, you’re our country’s greatest hope. – seriously, thank you.
• this baked potato soup recipe – I saved it for me.
• starbucks at home? yes please.
• these labels and signs are 2020
So what are some of your faves from the www this week? We’d love to hear!
Have an inspired day!